retribution?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
sheletor@jippii.fi
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

retribution?

Unread postby sheletor@jippii.fi » 25 Jul 2006, 00:18

How much does retribution actually contribute to damage? Anyone know this one? Haven't found any info anywhere.

LordErtz
Demon
Demon

Unread postby LordErtz » 25 Jul 2006, 00:49

Believe it or not, I've been wondering this question myself. I don't even know if it works. I take this skill because with leadership it should be rock solid, but who knows if it's compatible? Anybody?

juventas
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby juventas » 25 Jul 2006, 01:57

+5% damage per point of morale. I think some people have already done the experiments on this board.

LordErtz
Demon
Demon

Unread postby LordErtz » 25 Jul 2006, 02:12

juventas wrote:+5% damage per point of morale. I think some people have already done the experiments on this board.
Sounds good, I'll play around with it next time I get the skill.

sheletor@jippii.fi
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby sheletor@jippii.fi » 25 Jul 2006, 12:48

juventas wrote:+5% damage per point of morale. I think some people have already done the experiments on this board.
Got to have it the next time around playing haven or dungeon. :devil:
Thanx!

MrSteamTank
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby MrSteamTank » 25 Jul 2006, 13:01

I would of loved to see a unit with fast retal(retals before the enemy unit strikes). Imagine a pikeman unit for haven with that move? It would fit the haven mentality perfectly. 8)

Remove the stunning move off of conscripts, then give them pikes so they can get the fast retal move and double dmg vs large creatures. Then conscripts won't suck. :D

LordErtz
Demon
Demon

Unread postby LordErtz » 25 Jul 2006, 18:28

MrSteamTank wrote:I would of loved to see a unit with fast retal(retals before the enemy unit strikes). Imagine a pikeman unit for haven with that move? It would fit the haven mentality perfectly. 8)

Remove the stunning move off of conscripts, then give them pikes so they can get the fast retal move and double dmg vs large creatures. Then conscripts won't suck. :D
Actually a very badass idea. I'd like to see this in a mod (since this will never ever happen officially). Not sure about 2x dmg but the first strike sounds PERFECT.

Killroyan
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Killroyan » 26 Jul 2006, 09:46

Finally this is answered with +5% dam per point in morale. Thank god. This has been bugging me since the start of the game. I couldn't figure out what it did. If this is the case (how hard is it to implement a sentence that says +5% dam per point morale??????) then retribution is actual a nice skill.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 26 Jul 2006, 10:33

it sounds pretty good, but as killroyan said, be nice to know this a bit earlier!!!!

juventas
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby juventas » 26 Jul 2006, 14:53

I swear there was a thread about it earlier. Or maybe it was a thread within a thread.

maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby maltz » 26 Jul 2006, 19:30

Exactly. The game has all kinds vague descriptions. Increase 5% and increase 25% are totally differerent things. :)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”