Where is the overview of captured mines?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
woutwolf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Where is the overview of captured mines?

Unread postby woutwolf » 21 Jul 2006, 08:37

I must be overlooking something, but I cannot find the overview of my captured mines. In the other HOMM games, I could see which mines I had and which one I had yet to capture. Now I cannot find this overview....

ChinaBlue
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby ChinaBlue » 21 Jul 2006, 08:44

Unfortunately, no such overview available. Hold your cursor over a resource in the resourcebar and see the amount of your daily income.
No map to see uncaptured mines either.

woutwolf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Thanks

Unread postby woutwolf » 21 Jul 2006, 09:40

Holding my cursor of a resource and seeing the daily income is not something I thought about. But this way I at least come to know which mines I have and which I haven't captured yet. I hope that there will come a patch that offers the overview.

Dublex
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Dublex » 21 Jul 2006, 10:51

That will possibly happen, althogh it seems as though the way it is now is a design intention and maybe not an oversight.

Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ethric » 21 Jul 2006, 11:25

Seems they went a bit overboard with their intent to "speed up" gameplay, and removed a good bit of the information we are used to in the process.

Haven't heard that they see this particular issue as a problem to be fixed, but one can only hope they will see the error of their ways eventually.
Who the hell locks these things?
- Duke

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 21 Jul 2006, 18:04

If you click twice on the resources, you'll not only be treated with the total income, but a breakdown by type as well. Not perfect, but the info is there.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Bonzer
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Bonzer » 21 Jul 2006, 18:35

The need to see uncaptured mines and resources.... Um, View Air and View Earth spells anyone? Or their equivalent. ideal for an expansion!
We will either find a way, or we will make one. Emperor Hannibal.

Necaradan666
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Necaradan666 » 22 Jul 2006, 00:35

I wouldn't mind seeing the kingdom overview make a comeback too. Much easier to hire critters from all your castles at the same place. Of course I won't hold my breath....and even if they made one would it be a shabby throw-together like the hall of heroes?

Return to “Heroes V-VI”