help me with hardcore finding Tear of Asha

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
quadhead
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

help me with hardcore finding Tear of Asha

Unread postby quadhead » 21 Jul 2006, 06:09

i have a game saved with my friend 1x1.
i need help to find the Tear.
I just revealed 1 small piece of the map but know where it is and have Asha Vision skill. Already made 1 dig just near the center of the tresure map and there was no hint about destination. Sorry, i have no screenshot :(
The place i had a dig is surrounded (very close) by higher ground, so can the Tear be somewhere there on that cliff (i think the cliff can be a reason why i get no hint) or should i search somewhere else?
can the Tear be not near the center of the treasure map?

thanks, sorry for my poor english =)

howgrizzly
Peasant
Peasant
Location: Somewhere out there in the Infernal Plane (Near 52°07'N 20°38'E)

Unread postby howgrizzly » 21 Jul 2006, 06:58

You didn't even mention the name of the map. What are we? Prophets?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you."
Friedrich Nietzsche

"How long can any man fight the darkness before he finds it in himself." - Sounds familiar? :D

quadhead
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby quadhead » 21 Jul 2006, 07:49

i have russian version of the game so don't know the name of the map in english, but it should be smth like "Ascention to authority" or "Heading to authority" it is the 2nd map to choose in MP game, 6 players.

i made an image of that place. it matches puzzle map very good.
the cross is where i digged =)

Trevan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Trevan » 21 Jul 2006, 08:46

That map looks familiar, and assuming the place where the tear is located is static...you're in the wrong place.

quadhead
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby quadhead » 21 Jul 2006, 09:16

Trevan wrote:That map looks familiar, and assuming the place where the tear is located is static...you're in the wrong place.
static? u must be wrong

stijn
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby stijn » 21 Jul 2006, 10:50

either you're totally off, or the grail location isn't static. (which i assume) when i was playing rise to power the grail was located somewhat to the southwest of where you are looking. also in the center area though (near the artifacts merchant). it's almost impossible to locate it with just one piece revealed cause the entire center area looks the same :| (i found it with 2 pieces revealed, but i used grail cheating and i don't think your opponent will agree with that :D )

grail cheating = witch house cheating = loading when the result doesn't satisfy

Trevan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Trevan » 21 Jul 2006, 14:28

Then it changes. For me it was north of where he is right now. North East I think, near a big Skeleton.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”