List of special abilities?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Dieter
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

List of special abilities?

Unread postby Dieter » 06 Jul 2006, 22:53

Is there a list of all special abilities? Like "No retaliation" (ok, was able to figure that one out...), "shield bash" etc...?

Goes for all towns

Ari
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Ari » 06 Jul 2006, 22:58

There's a link to it someplace on this site, and a similar list on heroesofmightandmagic.com. The manual available on this site (a pdf) may offer slightly more detailed info, but I'm not sure. One thing I think doesn't exist yet, though is a detailed breakdown of exactly what some of the abilities do (and their odds of being triggered).

Gus
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Gus » 06 Jul 2006, 23:26

you could find this helpful:
viewtopic.php?t=2753

Dieter
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dieter » 07 Jul 2006, 09:21

Thanks Gus! I posted a reply in your other thread

Qurqirish Dragon
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Qurqirish Dragon » 07 Jul 2006, 15:20

I believe they are also listed in the CH manual (check the announcement thread at the top of the forum)

Caradoc
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Caradoc » 07 Jul 2006, 17:26

Rather than proliferate topics, I thought I'd ask here: Is there a list of towns that gives their specials (like cheaper prices at the Market)?
Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have their shoes.

Vlaad II
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Vlaad II » 07 Jul 2006, 18:15

Caradoc wrote:Rather than proliferate topics, I thought I'd ask here: Is there a list of towns that gives their specials (like cheaper prices at the Market)?
Not yet. I've done some testing with Sylvan, but some seem to be bugged.

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 07 Jul 2006, 18:42

The inferno towns are given in the bottom of inferno guide http://www.celestialheavens.com/viewpage.php?id=555

Not sure the other towns are somewhere in net in a readable form, not copy-paste from data-pack. But probably in next weeks they will be ;)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”