Sylvan -Nicolai fast breeders?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
One Stone
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Sylvan -Nicolai fast breeders?

Unread postby One Stone » 05 Jul 2006, 06:51

OK, I killed all the ghost dragons stacks. I have the Phoenix, and I thought I had a few decent armies. 3 of undead with typically 200 dragons 200 wraiths, 300+ Liches, 400+ vampires, 1k+ spectres, 2k+ zombies and 4k+ skeleton Archers. Then 2 even larger armies of Sylvan creatures, with, for example 800 druid elders and 1500 hunters, all top level. I hold everything, every town, every mine, every outpost, literally every building you can hold, but can't scratch Nicolai, because even with the ghost dragon stacks killed off, and the Lich stacks (600+!!) he breeds 333 new ghost dragons every DAY! That's 2331 a week. I can't get that many total creatures in a week, and, even if I could can't afford to buy them all! All I'm doing now is running round in circles with Nicolai chasing me, ambushing him every week as he passes my central town, where I ferry everything. It looks as dumb as it sounds. Oh yeah, he has 56000+ ghost dragons right now, 20k archers etc

Any ideas other than the obvious start again??

MrSteamTank
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby MrSteamTank » 05 Jul 2006, 12:57

Maybe you should just learn how to play? 333 spectral dragons a day is easy pickings for someone as skilled as myself.

Lol, seriously though the only thing I could see wiping a stack like this is turning him against himself with frenzy and puppet master. Now I don't think puppet master works with undead but frenzy might? Then you could have those spectral dragons cream each other. Otherwise I don't know what to do.

One Stone
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby One Stone » 05 Jul 2006, 15:09

Don't have frenzy or puppet master. I don't think frenzy works either, blindness doesn't, so I can't even hold his dragons, kill off the rest, and then try and work just on the single stack. Damn I wonder if the number itself is significant, like two days = 666.

One Stone
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby One Stone » 05 Jul 2006, 16:29

I'm Dooooomed, now it has started to grow 666 ghost dragons every day.

maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby maltz » 21 Jul 2006, 17:03

One Stone wrote:I'm Dooooomed, now it has started to grow 666 ghost dragons every day.
Sorry I know this is a late reply. Is this problem still there after the patch? (1.1 is fine)

One Stone
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby One Stone » 21 Jul 2006, 17:27

yes. in the end i cheated and gave myself 100k spectral dragons. hate doing that, but couldn't find another way past.

koganei83
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby koganei83 » 22 Jul 2006, 02:17

the wat to conquer this is to play as fast as possible.. the longer u wait, the faster his army grows...

Return to “Heroes V-VI”