Multiplayer LAN bugs

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Solace
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Multiplayer LAN bugs

Unread postby Solace » 01 Jul 2006, 00:44

Alright.. I'm lanned with another computer downstairs in my house.. Since patch 1.1, we can barely get a full game in..

Every time it looks like there's client sync errors. At one point, my friend and I both owned the same town (Myself on my computer/client, he on the other.) The units arent registering in the correct places, and sometimes the game data appears to have frozen on the second or third turn of gameplay. It happens on various maps. We played a few games fine.. But then bugs just started happening and never stopped. Sometimes it gets so the turn-bar stops updating for when the other player is going, toher times allowing monsters to flee crashes the game, and sometimes attacking npc buildings like the mage's storage, dragon utopia, crypt, etc crashes the game for one of us.

Sometimes we get around attacking anything that causes the crash, only to find out that it's completely bugged and we can't attack each other.

This is version 1.1
Full installation of the game from CD, re-boxed, and cracked via crack hosted on gameburnworld.com
Games played on LAN or through Hamachi virtual lan program (at home with a friend, or with my RL brother from his house)
Version 1.0 didnt have these problems.

If nobody has any input, I figure I'll just wait for the 1.2 patch/crack to come out...

(These crashes/glitches are consistent, over a period of days, different games, probably about 10 games ruined which added up to too many gameplay hours.)

Francesco
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Francesco » 01 Jul 2006, 10:23

You are experiencing the same problems we all have. Let's hope 1.2 will make multiplayer playable.

Xenofex.XVII
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Xenofex.XVII » 01 Jul 2006, 11:51

Full installation of the game from CD, re-boxed, and cracked via crack hosted on gameburnworld.com
Have you ever thoght that it might be the reason of problems?

I cannot test this, because no other computer on my LAN can run Heroes V ;|
It is time to stop believing and start understanding. - Rael

Return to “Heroes V-VI”