Sigh (Tieru)

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
infael
Pixie
Pixie

Sigh (Tieru)

Unread postby infael » 27 Jun 2006, 18:27

In Inferno mission 4, I did not get a cutscene after sacking Erewel. Consequently, I was unable to move on to mission 5. I had to fight Ubi about this being a show-stopping bug. I have not heard from them since.

I was lucky to get someone else's saved campaign. I'm now in front of Tieru and no cutscene, leaving me trapped in mission 5.

How can I force Ubi to acknowledge these show-stopping bugs? Patch 1.1 was not tested very well before release.

Can anyone tell me if I can play the Tieru cutscene from a file? If not, tell me what happened in the cutscene.

Thanks!

infael
Dell XPS 400, 2 Gb RAM
-Win 7
-all King's Bounty games; M&M 1-9, HOMM 1-6

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Re: Sigh (Tieru)

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 27 Jun 2006, 18:39

infael wrote: How can I force Ubi to acknowledge these show-stopping bugs?
Take over the world (or at east France) and force them to.

Tieru tells him that the Heart of the Griffon only sends demon back to Sheog, not kills them. Then "cures" Agrael of being a demon because he's in luv with Isabel. Blah, blah, blah....
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Sigh (Tieru)

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 27 Jun 2006, 19:20

ThunderTitan wrote: Take over the world (or at east France) and force them to.
Shouldn't be too hard...

As for the original poster: Have you been getting the cutscenes at the start of those maps? If you don't get a cutscene at the start of a map, something is worng. Changing difficulty level sometimes seem to work.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Lady Farquad
Scout
Scout

About cut scenes

Unread postby Lady Farquad » 30 Jun 2006, 15:53

I never got the scene that is supposed to tell Agrael about his deserting sylvan units (day two?), but I did lost a few sylvaners every day.

I think the map is too big for what you get. The best part of this mission in my game was when the sylvan forces arrived to the hard-to-pronounce inferno castle. I had a level 1 secondary hero -in charge of getting those extra creatures every week- attacked by a medium size sylvan army.

The castle did wonders and I survived with 1 imp. For Ripley's

After that it was a dull task going after the primary objective. Did I do something wrong? May be I should have taken other paths at the beginning, or I missed other cut scenes...
Is it important to recruit those ladies for exp/sacrifice?

Hope mission 5 (and subsequent campaigns) are more exciting.

Sikon
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Sikon » 30 Jun 2006, 17:30

Then "cures" Agrael of being a demon because he's in luv with Isabel. Blah, blah, blah....
Agrael never was a demon to begin with.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 30 Jun 2006, 17:59

Sikon wrote:Agrael never was a demon to begin with.
Debatable. The only thing that's sure is that he's definatly a stalker. :devil:
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 30 Jun 2006, 18:15

I'd say that there's very little that indicates otherwise. Tieru even says that he will cleanse Agrael of "the Sovereigns tainted magic". If he was a demon, don't you think it would have been something like "your tainted heritage"?

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 30 Jun 2006, 18:45

If he was a demon the hart of the griffon wouldve affected him.And he was influenced by it three times,and without any negative effect on him.So agrael is no demon.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 30 Jun 2006, 19:04

Then why did Tieru go into that whole "i didn't think of that one" about him being in luv'? And there's his coment about his independant mind set, which if he was a DE cultist should have been a given.
Sure it makes way more sense if he used to be a DE, but it's not a sure thing. Maybe just because of the crappy way the story unfolded but lets not state it as fact yet, shall we.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 30 Jun 2006, 19:44

Agrael was an agent of a demon soverign,so he wore their armor,and no one could tell his not a demon(except by looking at the mount he forgot to ditch :devil: )

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 30 Jun 2006, 19:48

Hey... he did paint it red.

wolf8t8t
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Yeah

Unread postby wolf8t8t » 30 Jun 2006, 20:59

The whole T-rex kinda gave it away.... plus look at the names. Same letters just re-arranged. :disagree:

Arkali
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Arkali » 30 Jun 2006, 21:19

How 'bout a spoiler warning, y'all?

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 30 Jun 2006, 21:23

ThunderTitan wrote:Then why did Tieru go into that whole "i didn't think of that one" about him being in luv'?
Isn't it a surprise enough if Kha-Beleths top agent falls in love with isabel, even if he's a Dark Elf?

And I'm just glad that they didn't decide to do the "A little thin for a Demon Lord?". Seriously. Look at him and compare with the rest of the Demon Lords.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 30 Jun 2006, 21:35

Weren't they talking about why Agrael is the way he is? And their portraits don't make the DL's fat.... it's just the hero model.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 30 Jun 2006, 21:59

Gaidal Cain wrote:And I'm just glad that they didn't decide to do the "A little thin for a Demon Lord?". Seriously. Look at him and compare with the rest of the Demon Lords.
The rest demon lords are all browns and no brains,so being all brains makes you thin :devil:

Lady Farquad
Scout
Scout

Spoiler warning

Unread postby Lady Farquad » 04 Jul 2006, 16:20

Arkali wrote:How 'bout a spoiler warning, y'all?
For other players who haven't finished the campaign, this might spoil a little Agrael's meeting with Tieru.

On the other side, the t rex mount and the no-effect griffin heart were enough clues to anyone...

csarmi
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby csarmi » 09 Jul 2006, 22:14

Well since it's full of spoilers already, can someone tell me what happens at the end of this campaign (meeting Tieru?) and tell me what kind of heroes carry over to what campaigns, etc... can do it in email or pm even.

I'm playing on 256mb memory and cutscenes take ages to load and such so I never get to watch them really.

What's all this story? About?

edit: this also means that I have one go on campaigns and such... and cant really reload, since every reload takes about 35 minutes

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 09 Jul 2006, 23:39

256mb?Way to low.Get 1gb as soon as posible.Not just because of heroes.

SPOILER WARNING

Anyhow,at the end of the inferno campaign,tieru says that agrael can be clensed of the demon soverigns taint,and does some weird ritual.During that time,biara tries to steal the heart of the griffin and agrael uses it on her,but tieru reveals to him that it doesnt kill demons,just banishes them back to hell...I mean sheogh(was it sheogh?)And thats it.Next campaign is markals.Hes one crazy necromancer.

Sikon
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Sikon » 10 Jul 2006, 05:45

If you want spoilers, see the Heroespedia article on Agrael.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”