So the six dragons are...?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Nelgirith
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nelgirith » 30 Jun 2006, 20:10

DaemianLucifer wrote:Anyhow,I just hope that free cities wont be a faction since that would be a third human faction.Id rather have the faceless.
Except that the Faceless have been destroyed by Angels during the Ancient Age.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 30 Jun 2006, 20:13

Nelgirith wrote: Except that the Faceless have been destroyed by Angels during the Ancient Age.
No, some of them were still around to make the Dark Elves. There's just not enough of them to make a faction, and they are allied with the Dungeom anyway.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 30 Jun 2006, 20:19

ThunderTitan wrote: No, some of them were still around to make the Dark Elves. There's just not enough of them to make a faction, and they are allied with the Dungeom anyway.
They can use the academy style(summoning/constructing other beings),but faceless itself could be a much higher level(6 or 7).

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 01 Jul 2006, 09:26

DaemianLucifer wrote:So man=human,bear=demon,and pig=elf?I always thought orcs looks like a oig,but elves are good too.
I didn't think of making it equivalent to the original phrase. ;)
DaemianLucifer wrote:Anyhow,I just hope that free cities wont be a faction since that would be a third human faction.
It wouldn't be a human faction per se. It'd be a faction of enslaved and mindless minions. Think... Nazgul. Think joke!
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 03 Jul 2006, 12:56

how about-
they (the Free Cities) do show up in an expansion, but in the end of the expansion campaign they are inevitably wiped out (well not completely, but defeated badly) and have to regain strength. 20 years later they have created a city guard but no standig army. thats how it might happen.
Orfinn wrote:yeah the free cities might be an H5 expansion faction after all (or at least a faction in DM), along with the dwarves and the orcs. Standing left with the nagas and one more. Guess 2 will be shown in DM and 3 in the expansion...is my bet.
my guess is that FC show up in both games, and maybe Orcs too. Nagas and Dwarves only in H5, and last one is anybody's guess.

koganei83
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby koganei83 » 05 Jul 2006, 10:01

I don't think they will show all 11 fractions at one get-go. Orcs and dwarfs will appear in the expansion, the FC (if it is a fraction) will appear in DM and the other 3 probably will appear in H6 or a new might and magic RPG.

StMichael
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
Location: Transilvania (Romania) the land of Vampires ! ^BLA^

Unread postby StMichael » 06 Jul 2006, 21:29

I realy think that the orc faction will be the crappyest faction of them all . ;|

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 07 Jul 2006, 05:49

StMichael wrote:I realy think that the orc faction will be the crappyest faction of them all . ;|
Because??

Sikon
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Sikon » 07 Jul 2006, 06:00

Am I the only one to think that this thread got derailed long ago?

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 07 Jul 2006, 08:38

Erm since you mention it....yes it has gone to far off the track :D

Ok the dragons *cough* hmm yeah how do they look like, those dragon gods? Guess Elrath is blue, judging by the motive on Nicolais cape. Would fit better with golden color, yellow or even white IMO. The water dragon should be blue, the air dragon Sylath, sky blue or teal.

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 07 Jul 2006, 09:36

ok, so far we have:
Elrath- Blue
Sylath- Blue
Water Guy- Blue
Asha- Blue

Urgash- Red
Fire Guy- Red

so theres red and blue teams...? and earth guy and dark guy are neutral cause they are brown and black...

Sikon
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Sikon » 07 Jul 2006, 11:16

In the Penny Arcade comic, Asha is depicted as red and Malassa as black. Still, it would be a nice theory if the good dragons were blue and the bad dragons were red.

My guesses are:
Asha - no idea
Urgash - red
Elrath - gold
Malassa - black
Sylanna - green
Arkath - red
Sylath - sky blue
Shalassa - ocean blue

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 07 Jul 2006, 12:33

that would make sense, i guess... i would make Asha black though. like really black, you know, like black-hole-that-sucks-up-light black. she is like the creator of the universe, isnt she? so she should be some menacing yet peaceful color, which i think would be black.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 07 Jul 2006, 15:15

Sikon wrote: Shalassa - ocean blue
Ocean green would fit better.
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Sikon
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Sikon » 07 Jul 2006, 16:42

The universe existed before; what Asha created was the Earth, Ashan.

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 07 Jul 2006, 16:45

Asha - White
Urgash - Red/Black
Elrath - Gold
Malassa - Black/Grey
Sylanna - Green
Arkath - Orange/Red/Crimson
Sylath - Sky blue
Shalassa - Aqua

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 07 Jul 2006, 17:40

Orfinn wrote:Asha - White
Urgash - Red/Black
Elrath - Gold
Malassa - Black/Grey
Sylanna - Green
Arkath - Orange/Red/Crimson
Sylath - Sky blue
Shalassa - Aqua
Aquamarine would work better for Shalassa.

And being chaotic Urgash would benefit from having randomly changeing color patterns, or just B&W constantly changeing patterns ala Rorschach's face.

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 07 Jul 2006, 17:47

define the color "aqua", as i am not entirely sure about it. im pretty sure its like an ocean greenish blue, but correct me if im wrong...

Asha, i think, should still be black-hole-black, but now that i think of it, pure white would fit also. either white or black, as long as its absolutely pure. like if its white it has to be like surface-of-the-sun-blinding-white, and if its black it should be like i aid before. no markings or anything. Urgash (or whatever her twin is) should be a mixture of two colors (red and something, maybe black like Orfinn said) because its supposed to be chaotic, which is displayed by the two clashing colors. red is also a chaotic color (did you know that a red sports car going down the street at 200mph would look faster than a yellow sportscar going the same speed? its true).

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 07 Jul 2006, 17:56

Aqua colour:

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 07 Jul 2006, 17:59

Check my link to see Aqua and the colors next to it.

Come to think of it, as they're twins Asha and Urgash should have the same colors, but Asha in a fixed pattern, and Urgash perpetualy changing one.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”