System crashes when Heroes V crashes

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
sumalmamus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

System crashes when Heroes V crashes

Unread postby sumalmamus » 25 Jun 2006, 16:56

I remember people talking about starforce would cause conflicts with the drive or video drivers, but that it was announced UBI was shipping Heroes V without it. However, I am having heroes V freeze on startup, usually after I reboot the computer same campaign mission starts up smoothly. Three times now I have gotten the message after the computer has started back up saying that the system has recovered from a serious error connected with a "device driver" but it can't tell me which one. I have to wonder if there might be a conflict with the game checking in with ubi and my firewall, but then I'd sort of think it would be more frequent and consistent. I just bought a new to specifics (although in the midrange for video card) motherboard, dvd drive, memory and video card, etc. before first installing heroes V. It has from the first sadly froze or crashed just like every heroes game before it, but has always been ok on restart. Is anyone else experiencing these kind of problems? the serious system error message really disturbs me.
;|

Return to “Heroes V-VI”