Heroes V tweaker utility, by cjd

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Sikon
Hunter
Hunter

Heroes V tweaker utility, by cjd

Unread postby Sikon » 25 Jun 2006, 12:03

Here (259KB) is an English version of the H5_Tweak utility, which allows a user to edit some parameters that are unavailable in the game, but are manually configurable via user.cfg.
After starting the program, use the Open button to open your user.cfg (My Documents\My Games\Heroes of Might and Magic V\Profiles\<profile name>).

Original Russian version by "cjd" from the Heroic Corner forums, translated by me using XN Resource Editor.

katabroc
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Save Before Combat

Unread postby katabroc » 24 Jan 2008, 10:18

Hi ppl. I've noticed thad my "save before combat" option does not work on TotE, even when I change the .cfg files in my TotE profile folder (setvar save_before_combat = 1) . It did use to work on original, and I believe it works on HoF ( altough I didnt try). Anyone knows why? It[s a pain on the *** remembering hit alt + F5 everytime i get into a fight.
Thanks

asuka
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby asuka » 01 Feb 2008, 04:42

Thank you very much for sharing.

Does anyone know which settings to modify to improve my system performance? The game is running slow on my system. I could do trial & error but immediate help would be much appreciated.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”