Week description bug in hungarian version?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Sixy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Week description bug in hungarian version?

Unread postby Sixy » 24 Jun 2006, 16:30

Hi!

I've got the hungarian version of Heroes V, and I think there's a little bug in there. I just cannot see the descriptions of the weeks when I right-click on the hourglass icon. Altough I've found the week description texts in the texts.pak file. Does anyone know what could be a problem? Thanks!

SirTimotheus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby SirTimotheus » 25 Jun 2006, 02:05

Try hovering your mouse over the end turn (or exit town) button, and a popup should show up. No need to right-click it, just keep the cursor over the button for a while.

Sixy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sixy » 25 Jun 2006, 07:23

Nope, if I hover the mouse ver the end turn button, in the popup I only see that 'Day: 1, Week: 2, Month: 1'. (In hungarian, of course.)

It's quite annoying.

Just a question: in the texts.pak\Text\WeekTexts should be the name of the .txt files written with capitol letter? For example: WEEK_OF_ABJURATION-desc.txt. Or is the path good for it? Maybe the program doesn't find the week texts somewhy in the texts.pak...

Sixy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sixy » 25 Jun 2006, 09:14

Hm, I didn't know that in the town screen it appears as well. So I see them in the town over the exit icon, but still doesn't see in the map screen. It's a bit less annoying then. : )

Maybe somewhere a script missing which shows the week descriptions clicking on the hourglass icon. Don't you know where's the place for those scripts?

------

Edit:

I've found it! : ) Yeeeeeey! And I fixed it! My own first patch is now complete! Mwhahahahahaha!!! : ) : ) : )

So the problem was really in the texts.pak, where in the Eot.txt file the script for showing the week description was missing.

Hurray-hurray! : ) Thanks, by the way. ; )

Return to “Heroes V-VI”