anóther manual?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
reynaert
Pixie
Pixie

anóther manual?

Unread postby reynaert » 21 Jun 2006, 06:50

I've hear rumors there's another manual coming up and it would be 'stamped' by mr producer himself... Is it a rumor or does it have a degree of truth?

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 21 Jun 2006, 06:57

Where did you hear such rumor?

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 21 Jun 2006, 06:58

in the latest info from FC, which was news on this site a week or so ago, could be longer, he did mention a manual i believe, that included creature ability info ....

EDIT: i was wrong .... what i read was about the second patch which would include creature ability info .... my bad

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: anóther manual?

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 21 Jun 2006, 10:55

reynaert wrote:I've hear rumors there's another manual coming up and it would be 'stamped' by mr producer himself... Is it a rumor or does it have a degree of truth?

I wouldnt be suprised if its the same as the CH manual,but a bit more flashy,and with the best features of it missing.Oh,and without the table of cintents,in order to speed up reading :devil:

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: anóther manual?

Unread postby Dalai » 21 Jun 2006, 12:11

DaemianLucifer wrote:Oh,and without the table of cintents,in order to speed up reading :devil:
Not to speed up reading, but to make it more interesting - you discover things you don't expect! Can't be compared with plain search by the table of content :devil:
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Gus
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Gus » 21 Jun 2006, 12:33

discovering the table of content as you read is interesting! much like discovering which ability you can unlock after you take them, instead of giving us a decent skill-tree =)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”