Lastest artifact mod and install description?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Skull
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Lastest artifact mod and install description?

Unread postby Skull » 18 Jun 2006, 15:19

Where is it and where can I get install info about it?

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 18 Jun 2006, 15:37

Which "artifact mod" are you talking about? The only one I know of fixed the missing descriptions, and they were fixed in the patch as well.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Skull
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Skull » 18 Jun 2006, 15:40

No they were not fixed in the patch you idiot! Alot of items are still missing description!

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 18 Jun 2006, 15:59

Skull wrote:No they were not fixed in the patch you idiot!
Insulting a MOD?! Yeah, that will get you alot of help.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 18 Jun 2006, 16:02

They were. And I'd suggest you stop calling people "idiots" if what they post doesn't agree with you.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Skull
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Skull » 18 Jun 2006, 16:05

They were not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Necromancer helm still not works!
Right of celestial still not works!!!!

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 18 Jun 2006, 16:17

Skull wrote:They were not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patch works only on maps that were started after its installation.
I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

Skull
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Skull » 18 Jun 2006, 16:31

Been there, done that, still not working

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 18 Jun 2006, 16:41

As far as I know,just some of the artifacts got their descriptions in the patch.

Thanquol
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Thanquol » 18 Jun 2006, 17:01

Skull wrote:They were not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of the artifacts that were missing descriptions have them now after patch (including the 2 you mention) - at least on my system and I am not using any mod to achieve this either.

If you still have the files from the old Artifacts mod installed they could in theory be causing problems - somehow.

Gus
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Gus » 18 Jun 2006, 17:02

you're probably right, there is probably still a need for this mod.

however, not only do you ask before searching for yourself using the tools on the board, but you don't even use simple politesse such as "please" or "thank you". And on top of that, you insult the first person who takes time to answer to you (a person who happens to be a moderator of the boards you are using).

Do you act like this in real life too ?

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 18 Jun 2006, 17:07

There might be differences between patch versons.Maybe not all versions fixed this.

Skull
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Skull » 18 Jun 2006, 17:19

Hmm I have seen alot of people saying they couldn see the description after they installed the first patch.
And right now in a game I found Helm of Chaos, still without any description, so something is still fucked up with this stupid piece of shit code these russian idiots are writing.

juventas
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby juventas » 18 Jun 2006, 17:21

I know you mods like to give second chances, but this guy deserves a ban.

Skull
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Skull » 18 Jun 2006, 17:22

A ban for what for gods sake? For talking in the same way as in all the american movies that are made today? Sorry I didnt see any rule stating a ban for talking bad

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 18 Jun 2006, 17:28

Skull wrote:Sorry I didnt see any rule stating a ban for talking bad
Look harder.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

omegaweix
Scout
Scout

Unread postby omegaweix » 18 Jun 2006, 18:05

Skull wrote:A ban for what for gods sake? For talking in the same way as in all the american movies that are made today? Sorry I didnt see any rule stating a ban for talking bad
But I wouldn't recommend those "american movies" for a blueprint of social behaviour!

And there is a certain difference between bad language in general and bad language towards another person....
....even when not stated in the FAQ's it doesn't (or shouldn't) take a genius to figure that out...

....this is also called "social competence"... can make life much easier and less stressfull (and YOU sound like you are veeery stressed at the moment)!
plastic people

silicone

never let them in your home

Cunning Death
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Cunning Death » 18 Jun 2006, 18:10

Skull wrote:A ban for what for gods sake? For talking in the same way as in all the american movies that are made today? Sorry I didnt see any rule stating a ban for talking bad
:disagree:

Maybe one can show some respect to the others and can behave like if one knew good manners. Watching american films doesn't give one the right to be rude with fellow members. Just think about a bit. Do you want to be talked to this way? I'm really sorry for you, if you're unable to communicate in a civil (not mentioning polite) way.

C.D.
warning! there might be documented features in Heroes V
Water Polo European Championships Hajrá magyarok!

Gus
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Gus » 18 Jun 2006, 18:29

Skull wrote:Sorry I didnt see any rule stating a ban for talking bad
Really? Here's the message you get when trying to register to these boards (emphasis mine):
The Heroes Round Table - Registration Agreement Terms

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions.

I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age

I Agree to these terms and am under 13 years of age

I do not agree to these terms
I'm pretty sure that you had to "Agree to these terms". And be over 13, which i start doubting =/

karacha
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby karacha » 18 Jun 2006, 20:05

1) Grow up
2) You wanted help, you got help

3) (to mods): Ban him.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”