Updating Heroes' Skills in Later Campaigns (Spoilers)

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
offshore33
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Updating Heroes' Skills in Later Campaigns (Spoilers)

Unread postby offshore33 » 11 Jun 2006, 21:52

I was wondering how best to update the skills some heroes have acquired when they show up in later campaign scenarios. When I first ran through the Haven campaign with Isabel and Godric, I hadn't read the manual, nor looked at any websites for skill information; I just grabbed what seemed interesting at the time. When these characters show up in later campaigns for play, after learning and reading more, I see they have TERRIBLE skillsets.

I went back and hacked my way through the first campaign again to get them better skillsets but, for whatever reason, when I get to the Necro campaign, Godric always has the same skills and level which don't match what I gave him in the first campaign. Isabel's seems to have updated properly, however.

Any ideas how to "fix" Godric? I noticed that when I completed the Haven campaign he was 24th level, but when he shows up again he's only 21st. Does his skillset get locked at a different point in the campaign than Isabel's? Is this pre-scripted?

vicheron
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby vicheron » 11 Jun 2006, 23:20

Godric keeps all his stats and skills when his level decreases so the level reduction is actually a good thing.

Rapier
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Rapier » 12 Jun 2006, 07:33

Godric is reset and doesn't carry over, Isabel does. No other hero does :p
~ Rapier.

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 12 Jun 2006, 07:37

?? Every hero who'll appear later (except Godric) keeps their stats etc.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Return to “Heroes V-VI”