Medusa as a neutral unit?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
erased. over. out
Pixie
Pixie

Medusa as a neutral unit?

Unread postby erased. over. out » 11 Jun 2006, 00:46

I was shocked/surprised that the medusas didn't make the cut in this game. Granted that they wouldn't really fit into any of the current factions, they could've atleast had them as a neutral creature. What do you guys think? Hopefully the expansion(s) will have more neutral creatures to fight.

Rapier
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Rapier » 11 Jun 2006, 01:33

Medusa in the MM world (in MM7) were incredibily rare and not faction related too... they never really fitted anywhere imo.

I think they might feature in Dark Messiah though.
~ Rapier.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 11 Jun 2006, 07:48

Id love to see a neutral medusa too.But with power similar to HIV,not HIII.

Sixy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sixy » 11 Jun 2006, 10:00

If there'll be a swamp (fortress) town, I'd prefer them to be part of it. (Since as hidras went to the dungeon...) Otherwise, they should be neutral, I miss them, too.

(And I better prefer the H3 powers for medusas. In H4, they was quite brutal, I think.)

Darkstroem
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Darkstroem » 11 Jun 2006, 14:48

Sixy wrote:If there'll be a swamp (fortress) town, I'd prefer them to be part of it. (Since as hidras went to the dungeon...)
According to rumours, there will be a swamp-based naga faction (see why they replaced them with rakshasas?). So I think it's possible that they'll appear there.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”