spell effects that stack?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
juventas
Pixie
Pixie

spell effects that stack?

Unread postby juventas » 09 Jun 2006, 00:03

What spell effects add together? Do master of ice or storms reduce initiative cumulatively if they hit multiple times in the same round? The only one I'm sure stacks is vulnerability because it's in the spell description.

Qurqirish Dragon
Genie
Genie

Re: spell effects that stack?

Unread postby Qurqirish Dragon » 09 Jun 2006, 14:27

juventas wrote:What spell effects add together? Do master of ice or storms reduce initiative cumulatively if they hit multiple times in the same round? The only one I'm sure stacks is vulnerability because it's in the spell description.
I know master of ice does accumulate, although I haven't checked to see if an ice bolt on a frozen stack resets the counter, or adds to it. I haven't used master of storms yet.

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 09 Jun 2006, 14:51

dont forget master of fire. after roasted, right click twice on the enemy stack and you will see they are under the effect of fire, which weaken their armor, was it so?

Rapier
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Rapier » 09 Jun 2006, 15:16

You can chain frostbolt with master of ice, so that a stack ~never~ gets a go, due to the delay, however I think it's a set amount that it delays by and doesn't have a stacking effect. (it just resets each casting and then gets re-delayed).

The stunning effect makes the stack miss it's next go right? So technically that stacks if your caster is fast enough to cast Lightning more than they can go. (the only way lightning is useful right now imo is with this ability).
~ Rapier.

juventas
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby juventas » 09 Jun 2006, 23:30

Well, the reason I ask is that if I have master of ice and imbue a triple ballista with ice bolt, I'm wondering if I can knock a units initiative right into next week.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”