Dungeon campaign part 2: Where is that tear?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Lemminkäinen
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Dungeon campaign part 2: Where is that tear?

Unread postby Lemminkäinen » 07 Jun 2006, 08:27

OK this is really driving me nuts. I found all the obelisks but the map doesn't seem to sport a road going north flanked by mountains on the right side... Could anyone help me - where is the tear on the map?

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 07 Jun 2006, 08:41

The puzzle map shows your hero path. Take a hero, set him a destination so that the "dots" marking the walking path appear. Open puzzle map and see if the dots are visible. Change hero destination until his path is visible and you should easily identify the location.
Last edited by Pitsu on 07 Jun 2006, 08:42, edited 1 time in total.

Lemminkäinen
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lemminkäinen » 07 Jun 2006, 08:42

Awesome! Thanks a heaps.

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 07 Jun 2006, 08:45

To make it easier, I found it near the the entrance to underground in the south-east.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

GatorG
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby GatorG » 09 Jun 2006, 15:45

Mine was in the same place as the above post. My puzzle map was a road with a T intersection upside down with another road (dirt?) off it to the s.e.

cher
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby cher » 10 Jun 2006, 07:14

Having the same problem I've practically dug up the whole map, have also gone all around area mentioned above and my map doesn't show me anything?

Asjo
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Asjo » 10 Jun 2006, 09:57

Well, I had a hunch where is was, but the symbol underneath a monster standing there covered by some trees really fooled me. I eventually found out where is was, but apparantly I was one step to the left of the cross. So, I kept digging around in that area, fooled by bad tips about the whereabouts of the grail. So, in the end i discovered where is was by accidentally clicking between two spaces where I had already digged and realizing that you could go there (even though it seemed like a part of the other field where I had already dug). I didn't really need it to beat the opponent though :p

Rapier
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Rapier » 10 Jun 2006, 17:17

The grail locaiton is random everytime you restart the map so... you'll have to find the Obalisks on your own.
~ Rapier.

cher
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby cher » 10 Jun 2006, 21:42

Well I think this really sucks. I have dug all around the area mentioned re: the inverted "T", nothing. I also have the strategy guide which shows the tear in a completely different place, NE, dug all over there, nothing. Plus I don't get any dots showing up on my puzzle map as mentioned.

About in tears and ready to bin.

Nebs
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nebs » 10 Jun 2006, 23:26

cher, maybe you're not using dots correctly. Here's an example (not your map though, but last one in Haven campaign).

Adventure map:

Puzzle map:

Adventure map:

Puzzle map:

Should really make it easy to find the grail. Just make many movement paths until you find them in Puzzle map.

cher
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby cher » 11 Jun 2006, 02:59

Thanks all, I finally found my tear :hoo:

ExistUnExist
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ExistUnExist » 11 Jun 2006, 04:11

o.0 u couldn't cry before?

Campaigner
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Campaigner » 11 Jun 2006, 16:35

Ok, the puzzle map doesn't unshroud when I visit obelisks....I visited two so far but it doesn' get unshrouded! So how do I get it unshrouded..?

Coll Ed v.1.1

Return to “Heroes V-VI”