Who is the strongest???

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Entreri
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Who is the strongest???

Unread postby Entreri » 05 Jun 2006, 17:49

OK I was thinking what faction or creature may be the strongest in the game.I know it sounds lame to ask that but im in a dilema :S so pls guys say something and explain why. Thx for your time :D

Wolfshanze
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby Wolfshanze » 05 Jun 2006, 18:26

Well... what's the question... CREATURE or FACTION?

Two totally differant questions that could have totally differant answers!

Purple Sky
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Purple Sky » 05 Jun 2006, 19:20

Wolfshanze wrote:Well... what's the question... CREATURE or FACTION?

Two totally differant questions that could have totally differant answers!
People tend to agree that Necropolis is the strongest faction(see the weakest faction thread).

For the creature, well you should ask about the particular tier :).

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 05 Jun 2006, 19:28

Im not sure if necro or sylvan are the strongest,but as for the strongest creature...Probably the archangel again.

ultima_squall
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ultima_squall » 05 Jun 2006, 20:45

Personnally I find the wizard faction the weakest and I don't really like Necro faction either. I really enjoy playing Dungeon and Haven though. Blood Furies are my favorite creature :P I like them so much that I don't put them on the battlefield, because the enemy targets them all the time. lol.

Belmarduk
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Belmarduk » 05 Jun 2006, 20:47

DaemianLucifer wrote:Im not sure if necro or sylvan are the strongest,but as for the strongest creature...Probably the archangel again.
Really? They're not that physically powerful, and they really don't have that many HP. They may be able to ressurect, but ressurection dosen't mean a whole lot of anything if, say, a black dragon stack kills all of your angels in one shot.

Personally, I like dungeon the best. A hero with empowered spells is a force to be reckoned with, to say the least. The downside is, of course, that they are EXTREMELY expensive to play. But as a plus, all of their units have a lot of hit points and attack power, which means they can sap up a lot of damage, do a lot of damage, and buy you plenty of time to throw more empowered spells. Empowered implosion! 2000 damage to target loser's stack of tier 7. Not to mention black dragons being, statistically, the best sided unit in the game.

nosfe
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby nosfe » 05 Jun 2006, 20:59

i say the strongest faction is the one that you like playing most; sooo from my point of view its the dungeon town:D; lucky empowered implosion rules; also teleport hydras are prety good

Leon_Shore
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Leon_Shore » 05 Jun 2006, 21:11

I think strongest creature depends on many factors. Which spells, skills, stats, etc affect with creature is strongest. For Haven, the Paladin is most feared imo. 4 Paladins are a huge threat compared to 4 archangels. Although I should kill the angels first because of their resurrect, the 4 paladins will do huge damage. Now if I attack Paladins first, they'll be resurrected and my remaining army is in trouble. If the hero has resurrect, I'm toast. Either way, a paladin/angel combo is scary.

dallasmavs41
Demon
Demon

Unread postby dallasmavs41 » 05 Jun 2006, 21:26

As with all of the HOMM games, there is no clear-cut "strongest" faction, you can beat any faction with any other faction..Personally I like Necropolis, and I'd have to say that it is the "strongest".

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 05 Jun 2006, 21:42

HULK STRONGEST, HULK SMASH.

Of course you can beat any faction with anyother faction depending on your skill, but some are way easier to play with, and might get some unfair advantages.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Wolfshanze
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby Wolfshanze » 05 Jun 2006, 21:53

Wrong game TT... the Umber Hulk is a D&D creature, not HOMMV

cornellian
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby cornellian » 05 Jun 2006, 22:24

Umber Hulk would be a good level 4 creature for Dungeon with an upgrade to Mind Flayer, which can cast Confusion or a weak version of Puppet Master maybe...

For the original question; I'd say, with certain skills and a little luck, Haven is the most powerful one, with Necropolis a close second. The problem with Necropolis, the strongest by far for many, is that you will be lacking in the tactics department. Eveyone will know what your army will be like, and everyone will know how you'd place them in combat. That leaves the surprise element out.

With Haven you have the two amazing shock troopers, Griffins and mighty Paladins, and you are likely to have two resurrecters backing them up.. It's a very solid combination which is hard to break...

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 05 Jun 2006, 22:31

Wolfshanze wrote:Wrong game TT... the Umber Hulk is a D&D creature, not HOMMV.
I'm not beting on that.

And Insect people would have been so much better then Dark Elves for a Dungeon town. Umber Hulk and all.

Damn puny humans, not get Hulk point.
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Wolfshanze
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby Wolfshanze » 05 Jun 2006, 23:39

ThunderTitan wrote: Damn puny humans, not get Hulk point.
Yeah, yeah... big green Marvel guy... me got Hulk point... me just chose to be smarmy with you. ;)

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 06 Jun 2006, 00:10

cornellian wrote:Umber Hulk would be a good level 4 creature for Dungeon with an upgrade to Mind Flayer, which can cast Confusion or a weak version of Puppet Master maybe...
Ugh!That one is among the worst upgrades.And I proposed the mind flayer town once.If I knew how bad the winners of the contest would be,Id send it straight away.

Linky
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Linky » 06 Jun 2006, 00:17

I AM ZE STRONGEST!

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 06 Jun 2006, 07:32

Wolfshanze wrote:
ThunderTitan wrote: Damn puny humans, not get Hulk point.
Yeah, yeah... big green Marvel guy... me got Hulk point... me just chose to be smarmy with you. ;)
Ur learning grasshopper... :devil:

Entreri
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Entreri » 06 Jun 2006, 12:14

Wow,didnt know that ppl would actualy get some interest in my post :yes: and about the question il refraise it "What town has the most chance for beating any other and what creature is the most useful in combat" hope this clears it a bit more.Thx for ur time(and WOW how many ppl love Necropolis :-D unbelivable)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”