Necropolis Campaign Chapter 3 Help

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Schnookums
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Necropolis Campaign Chapter 3 Help

Unread postby Schnookums » 31 May 2006, 17:57

Sorry to be a bother, but does anyone know how you actually curse a wizard town into a necropolis? I'm supposed to do it, I've supposedly got the artifact that I need to do it, but I can't figure out how to do it. I hope it's not somthing really stupid that I'm missing....

HenL
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby HenL » 31 May 2006, 18:00

Go into the town with markal, then exit and you will be asked if you want to curse it.

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 31 May 2006, 18:03

Well, you need 10 000 gold, but if you have that, just walk Markal into the town and when you leave it, you should be asked whether you want to transform it or not. Heroes and creatures left in the town garrison will be permanently lost, though.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Wolfshanze
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby Wolfshanze » 31 May 2006, 18:08

Yeah... enter and exit the town with Markal and have 10,000 gold in the bank.

Besides what's been mentioned above (losing all garrison creatures), realize that any and all improvements in the town will ALSO be lost. If you built up the town to have level-6 creatures and a level-5 mage guild, you lose ALL of that when you curse the town... you end-up with a basic no-improvements necro town with no creatures in it at all.

Schnookums
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Schnookums » 31 May 2006, 18:13

AH, thanks all..didn't realise it was that simple, just didn't have the money...

Drene Silver
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Drene Silver » 25 Jul 2006, 15:13

I have the gold and Markal and it's still not asking if I want to curse the towns?
He cursed the first one I took over, but Isabel took two of them and even bringing Markal over and putting him in town then taking him out, it won't curse them?
A bug or just because Isabel took the towns?

maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby maltz » 25 Jul 2006, 15:15

Drene Silver wrote: A bug or just because Isabel took the towns?
I had the same problem once. It happened that I got the 20 dragon quest before I took over another town with Izzy, and I was never able to curse it.

Fortunately it is only a side quest. When I got the 20 dragons I still finished this mission.

Viktor_Vrozin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Viktor_Vrozin » 25 Jul 2006, 19:38

I'm having another problem. I did everything right, all objectives... i have over 100 bone dragons, but when i try to chase Cyrus I still get the message that i need 20 bone dragons.

I tried everything, i have over 100 spec. dragons as well......

I own all the Wizard towns and converted all but the capital (i never got the option to convert this one)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”