Map: Tears for Assir

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Blue_Camel
Galactic Gargle Blaster
Galactic Gargle Blaster

Map: Tears for Assir

Unread postby Blue_Camel » 28 May 2006, 21:26

Has anyone played this scenario? I killed everything but have no idea where the tear(s) of asha is. There are no obelisks on this map.. rather you're supposed to follow the signs or something.. but most of the signs aren't helpful at all. Maybe I'm missing something obvious. Anyone that can help?

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 28 May 2006, 21:35

I have. Couldn't finish it though- when I got to what seems to be the last sign, it said "take two steps back and start digging". I digged up the whole screen round that signpost, but didn't find anything. Tried digging some around the third-to-last post I visited as well, but didn't get anything. The signposts were sort of cryptical, but not too bad. They have to be visited in order though.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Blue_Camel
Galactic Gargle Blaster
Galactic Gargle Blaster

Unread postby Blue_Camel » 28 May 2006, 21:38

that's what i was thinking.. that maybe i visited them in the wrong order. but then i couldnt figure out what the right order was.. lol

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 28 May 2006, 21:43

You get the last one in your objectives screen.
Grow wiser- tree of knowledge.
Where you're safe- sanctuary.
Part joins whole- near water.
etc.
"filthy something" is gold mine- the only one I couldn't figure out exactly what it meant.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Vlaad II
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Vlaad II » 29 May 2006, 06:00

Dig under the sign near an observatory in the northeast.

Boromir
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Boromir » 29 May 2006, 06:31

Vlaad II wrote:Dig under the sign near an observatory in the northeast.
That could be "two steps back", because this is the third-to-last sign - however, like Gaidal Cain, I tried digging everywhere around this place (and not only) and found nothing. A bug?
Nonetheless, the map is great, because it's not only fighting, but there's also some "riddle-game" with this signs (but most of them are very easy).

Blue_Camel: the signs which are not helpful may change their message when their "turn" comes. For example, if you visit the sign placed near the Tree of Knowledge before visiting the sign in the dungeon (which says "Where you become wiser"), there is just a funny text about fertilizers etc. and as soon as you visit the dungeon sign, it changes to "Where you will be safe", or something like that.
Cheers,
Boromir
For every difficult question there is an easy answer: short, simple and wrong.

heromagraev
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

must be a bug

Unread postby heromagraev » 06 Jun 2006, 17:33

We tried the same thing and digged around the two signs in question (the one above the stairs and the one between the redwood and the tavern north of there).

But no tears! something must be missing? Maybe it's fixed in the patch?

My fiancée is getting pretty annoyed, so I hope it gets fixed soon :)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”