Limited vs Regular

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.

Did you get the Limited or Regular Version?

Limited Edition
55%
Regular Editon
45%

Total votes: 22

Wolfshanze
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby Wolfshanze » 27 May 2006, 14:10

ThunderTitan wrote:Well you did get 2 extra games instead of the 1 europeans got.
I'd rather have the creature-card that I don't have for my new game, then two games on DVD that I already had anyways.

Cold Fingers
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Cold Fingers » 27 May 2006, 14:17

Its funny that even that "special hero trail" u dont get in regular edition,still works sometimes.I mean ffs how can such a small and dumb feature also be bugged ;|

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 27 May 2006, 17:49

DaemianLucifer wrote:Its not fabrice that decides which package goes where,its the ubisoft marketing department.
I have a feeling that it's infact Ubisoft America that decides what goes in the LE. From what I understand, they're not exactly Ubisoft's finest.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Mirage
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mirage » 27 May 2006, 22:27

I'm from Canada and we have access to the same versions as the US, regular or limited.

I chose regular because I already own Heroes 3 and 4 and didn't feel like paying 20 dollars for a soundtrack cd and an aura. I would have enjoyed the european version with homm2 since I lost my cd (still have the manual which is alot better than the homm5 manual). Anyone know where I can get homm2 for cheap, just need the cd since I still have everything else.

Sorry for going off topic but anyways I'm glad I got the regular for 49.99 CDN as the limited seems like a complete waste of money if you own 3 and 4 already. Either version is lackluster in what is included if you ask me.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”