Inferno campaign - Mission III - The Conquest

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Squishy_BearZ
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Inferno campaign - Mission III - The Conquest

Unread postby Squishy_BearZ » 25 May 2006, 21:23

Heya dudes, as u can see, i'm now to this community, and I need some help =)

Game was pretty easy until this mission, The Conquest. The problem is, that after capturing two cities on the left side of the river, building up a decent army to engage that megacreeps guarding the river, a strong sylvan hero rushes into my territory, and i didn't managed to defeat him... His army just pwn me. I dont upgraded my Inferno too hard, i've focused on upgrading Sylvan towns. Tried second time to capture all towns very hasty.. impossible without building up army coz' of Phoenixes and Emeralds guarding the paths...

The problem is, that i cant do much in first weeks, because paths are guarded by strong creeps, and when i manage to build up an army, it seems it is too late to defeat Sylvan. I know about druids quest, but its really hard to get there...

Any suggestions dudes?

HenL
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby HenL » 25 May 2006, 21:50

You should be able to take most of the creeps with your strong hero.. Don't build up the inferno town at all except for city hall. Flag the 2 gold mines fast, and it shouldn't take long until you can take those phoenixes(remember that your hero does A LOT of damage to them). From there getting the 2nd sylvan city shouldn't be a problem..

DuRieL
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby DuRieL » 25 May 2006, 21:53

This has been discussed before in this thread. <Notice the hyperlink.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 May 2006, 21:55

Take out the Druids. They're the ones that make neutral Sylvan creatures each week, and those creatures mostly join the Sylvan hero. If he stops getting those troops he won't be so strong.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Squishy_BearZ
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Squishy_BearZ » 25 May 2006, 22:31

Thanks for redirecting me, and sry for double-threading ;P

Well, i've captured second sylvan town by now (those with capitol) and I got nearly the same amount of units as sylvan hero. Should I try to lure him into a siege, or start again ^^

Return to “Heroes V-VI”