thread. As I'm lazy and don't wish to sift through the forums for bugs, I haven't put in those already reported. I ask that any post in here will be short and to the point. Bugs that more than one person reports are listed as confirmed.
Bugs that were supposedly fixed in the patches has been put in green. Please help by confirming if they've really been fixed!
Bugs (and changes) introduced with the first patch are in indigo. Bugs from the second patch are in red. Bugs from the third patch are in cyan. Bugs from fourth patch are in violet
- Not a bug, but a feature!
- Liches' death cloud affects war machines and Gargoyles/Golems.
- When (Master) Hunters kills a creture with their first arrow, they still fire another one.
- Creatures with unlimited retal retaliate twice against double-strike creatures.
- Hydra's regeneration ressurects dead units.
- The Week of Festivals will stop all your income. If you don't recieve any income, this is most likely what has happened.
- Pit lords Raised by Archdevils from friendly corpses, and phantomed forced demon creatures in general, can gate in reinforcements.
- The Moonblade is equipped in the shield slot.
- A few battles in the campaigns are fought in dynamic mode, no matter the standard settings.
- Irresistable magic works against magic resistance artifacts and creatures.So if a creature resist a spell,it will still be dealt some damage(and any effect from master of...)
- Master gremlins can only "resurrect" once/battle
- Summoned elementals doesn't stack anymore
- Week of gold halves the amount of gold involved in each transaction, which means it's good for buying resources, but very bad for selling them.
- First Aid tents only heal three times in combat.
- Archangels are unable to resurrect themselves
- Puppet mastered doesn't fail when the creature recieves damage, but each hero can only PM one stack at the time.
- Each stack can only have one Phantom Force active; phantom forces has no activated abilities.
- You can only see three players in each row in the Thieves guild.
- the Spell Power of spellcasting creatures increases sub-lineary, meaning that two stack with N creatures does more damage than one with 2N creatures.
- Klaus special meanss that he can end up adding several hundred percent to Champion damage.
- effect of necromancy does not depend on difficulty. Which means that necromancy is more powerful on higher difficulty, resulting in an easier game on higher difficulty, which is the opposite of the desired effect.
- The Dungeon symbol over mines and towns looks like a demon head, and not one of the Dungeon's symbols (mask/winged snake).
- Plotted paths aren't updated, meaning heroes try (and succed in!) walking right through allied heroes.
- Tooltip and shadow for resources/treasure chests (and probably artifacts) linger after you pick them up. The mouse pointer also indicates something being there even though the space is empty. This will go away when camera is rotated.
- Witch huts doesn't show you what skill it teaches if you can't learn anything from it.
- Heroes sometimes stop moving. This appears to be linked to the fact that they gain some small amount of movement points as they move along.
- Garden if the Wee Folk only gives gold. No gems.
- Sometimes you can't click on objects on the map to get your hero to move towards them. Especially common in underground.
- The special aura can now only be turned on from the main options menu and not when playing a map.
- If you end your turn next to an object you want to visit, the game think you don't have any destination the next turn and replaces "move" by "dig"
- If you visit a windmill that another player has already visited this week you are told "You have already visited this week". Hovering the cursor over the mill however tells you (Not visited), both before and after you visit it.
- Creatures spawned by "Week of ..." can appear in inaccesible places.
- Witch huts give "Logisctics"
- Transferring from boat to empty boat is currently not possible. This means landing sites can be blocked by empty boats.
- You can take creatures out of garrisons where this has been disabled, by exchanging them for another stack or by splitting.
- Sometimes a ship disappears
- Disappearing ship. Hero moves to shore next to ship but does not board. Next turn ship is gone. (v1.02)
- When you stop your hero in the middle of moving, with patch 1.2 he flashes/studders/skips backwards and then he stops.
- Plotted movement number of turns indicator does not take fights along the way into account. Since fights cost extra movement, the indicator is unreliable.
- plotted movement paths not visible along the outskirts of town and some mountain bases.
- Whirlpool description suggests it kills half of the weakest stack, when it's infact half of the stack with the weakest units that gets killed. Thus, if you have 1000 skeletons and 2 zombies, you'll lose 500 skeletons.
- Dolmens of Knowledge (=Learning Stones) sometimes display the "You have already visited" message even if you haven't.
- Sometimes the shadows dissapear.
- AI is very bad with area effect spells, sometimes targetting his own units needlessly. With Circle of Winter, it might even aim the center spot at a single-square unit when it's own units surround it.
- Sprites, whose default action is to cast Wasp Swarm, sometimes refuse to move when fighting undead, waiting constantly instead
- When the AI has Blood Maidens, it often lets it walk up and stand next to a shooter stack instead of attacking it, even if it would get killed before it's next turn by walkers.
- The AI heroes sometimes can't leave their towns. (version 1.0 only?)
- The AI sometimes casts frenzy on its own troops.
- The Ai sometimes explodes its Horned Overseers, even if there's noting or only friendly units next to it.
- The AI sometimes freezes in it's turn-possibly related to Instant Travel spell
- The AI flees to early at some dificulties.
- The AI sometimes stops moving one or more of its heroes.
- The Ai sometimes cast Deflect Missiles even if you don't have any Shooters.
- Wearing Boots of Levitation will make you stop before all movement is used up, if you want to go somewhere several days off.
- With the angel wings on the Necro campaign, it plans the path on the roads, but Markal lands two or three dots too soon and they turn from yellow to gray, as if it ignores the road bonus.
- Boots of Levitation will sometimes restore movement points if you walk into water.
- Sometimes profiles become corrupted, meaning that one cannot continue the game from where one ended.
- Nicolai's name is spelled with an "y" in savegames.
- Sometimes you skip maps. People have reporting skipping to map 4 after map 2 and to map 5 after map 3 in the Inferno Campaign or map 2 to 4 in sylvan campign.(Partially fixed)
- In general, cutscenes have very little to do with actual circumstances.
- Starting bonus choices can vary quite a bit in power.
- Enemy heroes sometimes have a disproportionate hero level compared to their stats. (i.e despite being level 30-ish, they still have the same stats as a level 1 hero).
- People have reported winning the map even though they've been defeated by Godric or the "boss" Demon Lord
- Sometimes you can win the map even if you lose against the final demon lord opponent.
Maps 3 and 4:
- Despite the fact that the Emerald Dragons should have deserted the Elves at this point in time, they can still be recruited.
- Erasial can be hired from a tavern with the "Herald of Death" ability.
- Sylvan creatures only desert Agrael, and not any other heroes.
- There is alot of inconsistencies through the campaign regarding the artifact needed to bring Nikolai back- it's name and the number of components both vary between.
- Since neutral undead stacks grow with difficulty level, the number of creatures joining Markal are unusually large, resulting in a very easy game, opposite to the desired effect of difficulty.
- Orange can feel your presence even if you are underground and he is above,so the objective "avoid pursuit" becomes unfinished while you are under any of those two heroes.
- The game sometimes doesn't recognize your win. This seems to be related to not getting a cutscreen about rebels seeking an audience with the queen.
- Sometimes the patrolling heroes get stuck in a position blocking Markal's path.
- When you curse the towns, you lose any garrisoned hero and troops. Also, the description doesn't update. A castle with a garrisoned hero in 1.1 could not be cursed. Without any explanation why.
- After cursing an enemy castle, Markal cannot be seen inside the castle by double clicking the castle nor by having Markal click (enter) the castle. Markal first needs to step away from the castle and then re-enter to have him visible inside the castle.
- Sometimes the game doesn't recognize the fact that you've gathered 20 bone dragons.
- Al Safir is not part of the quest to curse the mage Cities, despite the objective description.
- creatures and starting artifacts are not related to the ending of the previous map, even though there supposedly is no time lapse between the end of map3 and the start of map4.
- There's a piece of floatsam in the ocean that for some reason can't be collected.
- The Haven troops only desert Isabel.
- Raelag's name is sometimes spelled "Realag"
- The Keymasters tent in the underground is labeled "tan" but looks red. There's only one Guard post on the map though, which is tan. At least after the second patch, the tent is different from the guard.
- Sometimes Biara doesn't show up, meaning that the game cannot be ended. This could be related to loading a save early on.
- Emerald Dragons will join the red player as well if he encounters them.
- Nicolai recieves the same staring army on easy as on heroic.
Narxes can turn up as an enemy hero.
"Lorekeep" is unnamed
- You can go and fight Markal without having freed Godric. Doing so will result in a crash however.
- If you dig up the Tear of Asha before you get the objective for it, Agrael will stop attacking your town and you will never get the objectives needed to complete the mission.
- Orange player is stuck in a loop next to the haven high level dwelling. It goes back and forth between it and the rally flag every turn w/o doing anything at all.
- Before engaging the 80 titans guarding the portal next to Lorekeep, the pop up text reads "Attack 100 titans. Are you sure?"
- The Ring of the Unrepentant can show up as a random artifact.
- Blue keymaster is broken and act as border guard.
- You can apparantly get stuck in the underground, unable to use the staircase.
- keymaster is broken and act as border guard.
- You can apparantly kill Nicolai permanently even if you don't have any phoenixes, if you've killed all Spectral Dragons. If you've loaded a save, you might not even need to kill the dragons.
- After completing all objectives, players have gotten the cutscreen that's supposed to end the map without it actually ending.
- When fighting underground, you get the Necropolis night sky instead of a cave ceiling.
If you click on The Wall, the game crashes.
- The game can crash when Freyda comes near the final castle. The camera is supposed to shift to show the castle, but for some reason it sometimes locks up (permanent hourglass).
- When a stack walks over a corpse, it disappears from the tactical map, to reappear when the stack moves away. This also means that if two stacks of different players dies at the same spot, only the topmost can be resurrected.
- The game crashes for some people when a battle is engaged.
- Some of the player colors are so close thet they're hard to distinguish on the Initiative bar- Red and Tan is an example.
- Demon Lords and knights can use their attacks even if the enemy is behind castle walls, despite the fact that both are physical in nature.
- Shooters seem to aim at the feet/hooves of some creatures (cavaliers for example). Both the missile and the cinematographic camera hit the ground below the target.
- Naadir's speciality description mentions "Manes" instead of the proper "Ghosts".
- Dark Ritual is listed among the combat spells.
- Sometimes, the combat doesn't end even if all the troops of one side has been destroyed.
- When the camera zooms in on an attacking creature, creatures and obstacles nearby is often excluded (invisible). This looks especially odd if Grim Raiders are among these creatures.
- When a Fire Shield is resisted, you get a message:"magic resistance:frost breath failed"
- Number boxes doesn't line up properly. This also screws up where you have to aim with your mouse pointer.
- Catapults sometimes targets already destroyed walls.
- [color=red]In some closeups, the attacking creature won't be shown on screen.
- Sometimes the game refuses to accept that a stack is dead...
- If you leave your creatures out of combat, they will be lost at the end of it (if using certain mods only?)
- Eruinas special, which enables Matrons to shoot onto a target of her destructive spells triggers correctly, but lowers the damage done of the Matrons/Matriarchs by roughly 2 or 3 times.
- Some animations are choppy. Examples: Benediction, lay hands.
- If you hit 'W' to wait too soon, sometimes the game will continue to expect a command and the waiting creature will be cleared from the initiative bar. Move options shown will be those for the one waiting. No commands except for 'wait' will be accepted for the next creature, causing it to miss its turn. (I do not know whether the same pertains to the hero.)
- Sometimes, creatures are shown in the wrong order on the initiative bar.
- If you have Tactics and there is blocked terrain on the third rank, sometimes one of your 1x1 creatures will not appear on either the battlefield or the tactical display. When you start the battle, you are asked whether to continue without the unit. (Of course, you have no choice.)
- Sometimes the number reported killed is greater than the number present.
- You can kill gated creatures by targeting them on the ATB bar.
- when a war machine is destroyed in the liches’ area attack, it is not counted in the ‘# died’ comment.
- timer (in scripted battles) is not visible when playing a unit controlled by puppet master.
- If attacking a town and a dead stack is keeping open, if you walk onto it so that it disappears, the gate will close.
- If you kill a creature with a hero (demon lord, knight) , it performs dieing animation on the closeup, and then on the normal view again. (only happens to some creatures)
- If a stack is killed by an enemy that a Knight or Demon Lord is going to retaliate on, it will remain standing until the retaliation is over.
- When you split a stack in battle, and have 1-unit stacks killed, sometimes the mother stack will also be lost after battle (although they didn't even get deployed.) This happens very frequently when moveing around the mother stack's position in the bench slots while splitting.
- When your opponent uses Phantom Forces on Phoenixes and you kill the Phantoms, the phantom Phoenixes revive invisible (you can't see them or click on them, but they still exist on the ATB bar...and they can still damage your troops too)
- Killing a gated stack can crash the game. (Inferno campaign only?. At least C2M3 and it was always when a gated Hell Hound was killed. Several others reported it happening in map 5.)
- Creatures that get scared by Nightmares regain their retaliation, if it was lost.
- The AI can cast spells on Imperial Griffins that are off screen battlediving.
- The Blood Furies swords stop glowing during their "idle" animation.
- Grim raiders attacks an empty square if the creature next to it dies from a melee strike of another creature.
- Conscripts have "Shield Bash" despite not having a shield.
- When Nightmare's fear triggers, the cinematic camera is centered behind the attacked creatures.
- The camera is sometimes badly placed when Titans summons lightning.
- If a Unicorn blinds a Minotaur Guard with it's retaliation, the Minotaur still gets a second strike.
- When grim raiders use their lizard byte, on a killed unit (when the first creature attacks and kills the stack), even though they dont do any damage, they still get hit by firewall, chilling bones etc. of the killed stack.
- When you cast decay on a small stack of Imps or Familiars before their first turn the decay will kill them but they steal mana from your hero (after they are already dead). (only steal 0 mana though)
- Vampires can drain life from phantom forces(not just the 1 hp...)
- Elementals can skip turns due to morale.
Hammers of Fate-specific:
- Andreas the knight's animation when performing an attack in combat is messed up - damage shows before blows.
- Each player has a major artifact near their town. However, Red's and Blue's has level 6 guardians, while Green's and Yellow's isn't guarded at all.
- One chokepoint is guarded by much fewer creatures than the rest (reporter believes it's between green and blue)
- You can't use the underground prison as the visiting hero blocks the spot the prisoner should appear in.
- Multiplayer in general seems very prone to crashes.
- Sometimes the colour displayed at the bar during opponents turn is the wrong color. This seems to be linked to shifting colors around to get a prefered starting color. (Hotseat only?)
- In LAN games, if a computer player kills off another, the game is prone to freezing.
- In the game rooms (where you set faction, hero etc) sometimes everyone in the room (except for the host) will be ejected from the room for no reason back to the lobby.
- After starting a MP game, sometimes everyone will appear to disconnect to everyone else, and then for each person it will say that they have won the game, and to wait while results are uploaded to ubi.com. You can wait an hour and the game does not move from that screen, and you have to close the game.
- Duel games becomes unsynchronized a while after a Summononed Phoenix has moved
- When transfering resources from one player to another: as the slider is moved, the sender's gold is decremented correctly, but the number gold being received is concatenated to the first 4 digits. For example, the senders gold is reduced by 10,000, but the amount being transferred is shown as '1000'.
Random map generator:
- When you use the RMG from the Single Player menu, it creates 2 player maps. These do not show up on the Single Player list, but you can play them under Multi Player hotseat.
- Necromancy seems to raise more than the description suggests (appears to be based on HP instead of numbers).
- Irresistible magic per level increases Elemental Chains damage, but has no description for it in the tooltip.
- Irresistible magic affects your own units.
- The attack and defense skills are written in lower case
- Swift gating only reduces the time your original units use for gating. The gated units still take as long to show up. (either a bug or unclear description).
- Warlocks are supposed to get "Resistance", but it requires three different abilities in the defense family, making it impossible to get.
- Benediction is said to improve morale but doesn't.
- Description of Banshee Howl is not adjusted after gaining Howl of Terror.
- Howl of Terror says to "additionally dampen enemy morale by -6" but only additionally dampens it by -5.
- Area effect spells aren't effected by Mark of the Wizard
- IF you use divine guidance several times on a unit, it might get stuck at the beginning of the ATB bar.
- Mark of the wizard doesn't work properly with Chain Lightning or Circle of Winter.
- If an enemy unit with Mark of the Damned kills one of your stacks, your stack won't have their death animation played until after your hero has finished performing the strike.
- Scholar was changed, so the hero with it can teach spells, but not be tought any. Description is unchanged however
Note: people have reported that these things does in fact work. If someone else does, I'll remove them.
- Spoils of wars doesn't give resources.
- Some Empowered spells - Fireball, Magic Missle, Ice Ring and Chain Lightning have bugged animations/timing when cast, normal versions are fine.
- The spikes graphics stays after the cast in ship battles.
- Some spell animations appears in a shadow version before the actual animation.
- The pentagram in the Vulnerability animation dissapears during the animation.
- Raise Dead will keep ur hero in combat even if you don't have any more real creatures, just Raised ones. They die at the end, and so does the hero.
- Some spell animations are "behind" some of the other graphical components on the battlefield
- Decay is supposedly an earth spell, but you never get the bonuses that your should get due to this (from emerald slippers or Elemental chain).
- Sometimes you get weird graphical glitches when casting spells (fireball).
- Necromacers can survive a battle with just "Spectral Forces" left if they have Eternal servitude as they regain some forces at the end of battle.
- Sometimes the graphics of a spell lingers after it's been cast
- Confusion only functions correctly at Expert level. Otherwise, it only disables about 10%.
- Weakness spell talks about "offense", should be "attack".
- A Warlock with Irresistible Magic can damage non-Undead/non-Demonic units with Word of Light, and conversely can damage Undead and Demonic units with Curse of the Netherworld.
- Mass spells doesn't have a sound.
- Raise dead HP reduction carries between combats, if using the Death Knight mod (and others?).
- When you raise dead alot on a creature it will eventually reach 1 hp.After the stack dies the spell raises the number of creatures it would without hp reduction even though they still have 1 hp.
- When a stack been brought down to 1 hp by Raise dead, heroes can't do any damage to the stack. The damage is 0-0.
- Decay spell damage don't get applied when an enemy units turn was skipped due to bad morale.
- The Haven castle seems to be lacking an entrance.
- Thieves guilds information about "strongest creature" is often inaccurate.
- In the Marketplace, you can set the amount of resources you're going to recieve by typing it into the box, but you can't do the same for how much you wish to give.
- You can buy the Dragon Tombstone before the Dragon Graveyard in the Necropolis.
- In the tavern, heroes menu, the arrow for select next hero for hero info and skill is disabled.
- Some of the non-standard letters in town names dissapear. [1, 2]
- bringing the Tears of Asha to town results in a message: “Do you want to build the Tears of Asha in this town?”, even though the building is not called the Tears of Asha.
- Armageddon damages friendly obsidian gargoyles and leaves hostile ones unharmed.(no irresistible spells in play)
- Creature names for some weeks aren't updated.
- Creature names on some buildings aren't up to date. (Not fixed for School of the Black Hearth)
- Some people seem to loose the "skins" on different things after playing for a while.
- Units only belong to one category (shooter, melee, flyer, caster), even if they logically should be in several (liches would be casters and shooters, f.ex.)
- There's a rumor that tells you you can only buy one specific war machine in each town.
- Sylvan and Dungeon puzzle maps show the old Treants
- "Moral" is often used instead of "Morale"
- If you double-click on a hero and go into the army section then move any unit in the first 4 slots to the 3 bottom ones then move it back to where it was previously and you switch to the Item tables and come back, (breathes) it will "dupe" your units. But they don't exist. If you try to click on them it does nothing, but you can still click at the original place your units were, and it will work.
- icons for Silver Unicorns and Green/Emerald Dragons don't match their models in appearance.
- Sometimes the load screen gets all messed up with lots of strange text appearing.
- When trying to dismiss a hero, the dialog box asks "Spare your hero". By choosing OK, you're in fact dismissing him.
- Some of the Weeks that are supposed to decrease growth actually increase it for level 7 creatures.
- Sometimes you don't get a message when a player has been defeated. (AI only?)
- If you change around the players before starting a game, you can sometime create players like "red player 2".
- Markal's speciality works on Necropolis troops, not Undeads. This means that Death Knights aren't guaranteed to join him.
- Week of Abjuration(all light magic spells cast at expert efficiency during combat) is not working at all.
- The cutscenes (those without skip button and the usual frame) have slightly lower volume.
- Sometimes the revealed parts of the puzzle map is completely black, as opposed to the dark blue they should be.
- Some people experience serious slowdowns if they quit the game and start it again.
- Sometimes the music stops for a while.
- The Hero Maeve won't appear on custom maps.
- You can apparantly have a faulty number of spell points (only campaigns?)1
- If you have all creature slots taken some of which occupied with the same creatures(say 2 stacks of druids) and some creatures decide to join you you are unable to combine armies to make room for the new creatures-if you do you can't accept the new stack.
- If you have insufficient resources to upgrade/train an army the game doesn't tell you what's missing
Stuff that's been fixed:
- You only get cutscenes if you play at Heroic. You also can't finish the map because of this on the other difficulties.
- Enlightenment gives half as much extra experience as its description says. (Description changed, not bonus)
- Cursors for meeting allied heroes, going into town or visiting objects don't show how many turns it takes to reach the end point. (Mostly fixed. lacking pointer for entering town)
- Heroes stop moving if you rotate the camera.
- The "Special Hero Aura" don't show up if heroes is restarted, even if it's set to on in the options screen.
- Some artifacts lacks descriptions.
- Artificial Glory doesn't give neither golems nor war machines morale.
- If Frenzy is cast on a defending creature, that creature will continue to defend.
- Black dragons can't be healed by First Aid Tents
- Vampires can drain life from Undead.
- Sometimes the game doesn't register when you free the heroes in C5M3.
- Gated/phantomed creatures are sometimes listed as losses, even if they weren't killed.
- Creatures can walk through destroyed towers in a siege.
- You get the monolith sound even when your opponents use monoliths and you can't see them.
- The sphinx format box for rewards may cut off the top and bottom parts of the description
- After you visit a thieves guild, you get a floating message "Text not found".
- Ultimate Artificer doesn't seem to work. It doesn't reduce the cost of creating artifacts at all.
- (Summoned) Phoenixes are hurt by the firewall spell.
- Mages sometimes seem to do extra damage to your own units even if they aren't within their line of attack.
- Inferno units that have been created using Phantom Forces can use the gating ability which will gate units that have the same stats as if they were gated by normal units. (Doubtful if this is intended or not - cf Archangel resurrection in H3)
- Description of Altar of Elements in Dungeon refers to "breaking incomplete chains". This is a leftover from how it previously worked.
- Sparkling Fountain (Sylvan's +2 luck for defending army building) doesn't work.
- Whenever the hero levels up by sacrificing creatures in an inferno, it is possible to learn 2 (two) skills.
- In the lobby, you can't view other persons' profiles.
- Gated and other summoned units aren't affected by the "combat speed" setting.
- Empowered spells are not affected by the Warlocks' Luck ability.
- Lots of objects are oriented wrong in Land of the Outcasts, probably including stairs up/down, resulting in the map being unplayable.
- Master Artifier allows you to create an artifact, go out of the screen, and then unequip the pedant of Mastery, go back and disassemble the artifact and get back resources as if it had been fully priced
- Elementals can't be favored enemies
- When the first aid tent does damage (via plague-tent ability), the descriptive text says: "First aid tent uses first aid tent ability to heal xxx", when it is actually damaging xxx. It was changed to say "xx damage dealt to yy by Plague Tent Ability (zz died)" And the combat log freezes after this happen!
- Biara's Model lack an animation for consume corpse. (possibly)
- The Taxpayer ability doesn't work correctlywhen the peasants are divided in several stacks
- Phantom Forces can be cast on units created by the same spell.
- the 'switch to previous/next hero' buttons do not work in the tavern -> hero details screen
Stuff that are doubtful if they're bugs or not, or are often wrongly reported as bugs:
The following people have reported bugs or confirmed then. Huge thanks:
vicheron, ThunderTitan, DaemianLucifer, Paradox, Lord Zeus, 5il3nc3r, Raspyn, Infiltrator, theGryphon, Morannon, dragonn, King Imp, sinbard, Orfinn, razqoonz, Inoko, Continuity, Safaex, HenL, nosfe, The Jet, Skullmane, Mitzah, Suzuna, Mirage, Qurqirish Dragon, Daxtreme, Goke, Psychobabble, HodgePodge, Snap, -Sky_Lord-, darkaeons, rapier, Babri, Qlczas-PL, Drax, HealingAura, LordErtz, Ethric, Caradoc, MonkeyKong, Trevan, SmokeyTheBear, SIr_Toejam, Echo_, Zombie_Inc, wimfrits, Mythical, crees0921, mr.dna, TelMarine, Obnoxio, Elvin, tumorbane, xila45, arturchix, Banedon, winterfate.
(Note, if your name isn't on the list, I've forgotten to add it. Remind me and I'll add you)