The Fall of the King - need a suggestion

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Wolfshanze
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby Wolfshanze » 19 May 2006, 21:41

ThunderTitan wrote: Unless you want more XP.
You mean you don't level-cap on every map without sitting on your thumbs all day?

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 19 May 2006, 21:47

There are some maps you can rush and not lvl-cap, but it isn't very easy. :devil:

And you can just hire a new hero to lvl him up... I miss the H3 "and your x most powerfull heroes" carryover thing.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Wolfshanze
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby Wolfshanze » 19 May 2006, 21:54

And you can just hire a new hero to lvl him up... I miss the H3 "and your x most powerfull heroes" carryover thing.
I agree with you there... It's a shame to say goodbye to a perfectly good hero because the game only moves the one character through instead of more then one.

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 19 May 2006, 23:01

DaemianLucifer wrote:Really?I didnt have the nerve to reach that far,so I just asumed nothing changed from the demo.Oh,and by the way:Someone mentioned that they found the tear in the same place twice in the demo.Did someone try it in here to check it out?
Well, it was in the same general area in the demo as in the final version, at least. I was lucky and guess-digged right at my first atempt...
HulkaS wrote: And then i press show puzzle map i have something like golden bug or crown,lol.So i supose i haven't found all those oracule things yet:(.
Where is the one/ones i haven't visited?:(
Let me guess- you haven't played a Heroes game before? Because that golden thing actually marks the spot where you should dig for the tears. To dig, walk so you stand on that exact spot, hit end turn, and when it's your turn again, you should have a shovel icon instead of the move one. Hit it, and you'll hopefully get the tears.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

HulkaS
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby HulkaS » 20 May 2006, 07:15

Gaidal Cain,lol.I have played Homm 4 quite a lot(i see everyone saying it is s*it but i really enjoyed it,especially GS scenario) and the problem is that it shows that Golden thing and black background,well i just woke up so going to play to see maybe i missed something.

HulkaS
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby HulkaS » 20 May 2006, 08:26

^^ Well like i said golden thing and blue/black background :|
How is that a map? :S

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 20 May 2006, 08:56

Wait,now rhis is wrong.It seems that the tear has a predefined place,and is there always.Guys,can you please check your puzzle maps in this mission?If all of them are like this,then this mission is the easiest one.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 20 May 2006, 09:20

Hmmm... it wasn't that way in the demo.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Romanov77
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Romanov77 » 20 May 2006, 09:33

I found it elsewere...

It was near the creature generator in the north-middle part of the map...

Anyway, I finished it.

Sent Godric with the big army to take the garrison, but then a scripted hero attacked the town.
I had less than 1 week worth of creatures, but I managet to get a lv5 mage guild, and thanks to resurrection and plague, I survived, barely...

Then when Agrael arrived, and I feared that I had to take him by myself :D
And with the passing of strange eons, even death may die.

H.P. Lovecraft - gentleman, writer and dreamer.

Simira
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

But after that...?

Unread postby Simira » 10 Jun 2006, 05:51

I have sent Godric for Nicolai, but nothing more happens. I have Isabel and a couple of others roaming the map, mostly in the south. I still have the "Hold Dunmoor against enemy attacks" objective, even though I killed Alastor and build the Tears.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: But after that...?

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 10 Jun 2006, 08:34

Simira wrote:I have sent Godric for Nicolai, but nothing more happens. I have Isabel and a couple of others roaming the map, mostly in the south. I still have the "Hold Dunmoor against enemy attacks" objective, even though I killed Alastor and build the Tears.
Weird.Nicolai shouldve appeared soon after you sent godric to him.Try walking isabel to the garnison.

Simira
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Simira » 10 Jun 2006, 09:36

Isabel have been to, through, and back through the garrison :/

Simira
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Simira » 10 Jun 2006, 09:42

So, what do I do now?

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 10 Jun 2006, 10:42

If its a bug then the only thing you can do is restart the scenario,or cheat through it.Sorry.

Simira
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Simira » 10 Jun 2006, 19:25

Can someonw please offer me a late save? Preferrably with the patch.
Please PM me.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”