HD Crash Help

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
bkknight2602
Pixie
Pixie

HD Crash Help

Unread postby bkknight2602 » 03 Jan 2022, 03:18

Recently I had a HD crash and have attempted to install the three disk Epic collection of Heroes V TOE, HOF and V. Do I need to install all the patches for V or did TOE include all the patches? After installing the disks I am unable to play the original and HOF campaigns. Any suggestions?

MarionRobinson
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: HD Crash Help

Unread postby MarionRobinson » 06 Apr 2023, 03:15

Here are some suggestions that might help:

Make sure that you have installed the game correctly and have followed all the installation instructions.

Check if your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the game.

Try installing the latest patch for Heroes V, even if you have installed TOE. The latest patch might fix some of the issues you are experiencing.

If you have already installed the latest patch, try reinstalling the game and then installing the patch again.

Check if there are any compatibility issues with your operating system. Heroes V was released in 2006, so it might not be fully compatible with newer versions of Windows. You may need to run the game in compatibility mode or use a third-party program like "DxWnd" to get it to work properly.

If none of the above suggestions work, you might want to try contacting the game's technical support for further assistance.

trucklegryffe
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: HD Crash Help

Unread postby trucklegryffe » 20 Jun 2023, 07:11

Even if TOE is installed, try installing the most recent Heroes V patch. Some of the problems you are having might be resolved by the most recent patch. I thought other players might find one interesting. What do you think?

Return to “Heroes V-VI”