The Credits ~~ Special Thanks

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: The Credits ~~ Special Thanks

Unread postby Ethric » 17 May 2006, 15:08

I lost most of my drive when I didn't get my way with the game. This would be honourable mention for tryng but failing ;)
Who the hell locks these things?
- Duke

addicted
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby addicted » 17 May 2006, 17:01

Angelspit wrote:I wish to thank these people for their great work during the past few months and years. It really feels special to see my name next to yours (and most importantly, next to my brother who's elsewhere in the credits, but that's another story...). Thanks for making Celestial Heavens what it is today.
Fantastic! Congratulations :applause:
You 'All' deserve an Award!

Without ya'all, we might have been left in mortal limbo! :angel:
I for sure am grateful for each and every one of you.. This has become my favorite hangout!
Long live Celestial Heavens! :D ...
Addicted (akd granny) A very grateful fan.

theGryphon
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby theGryphon » 17 May 2006, 17:07

That's really nice people! I envy you and more I'm so proud of you and for being a part of the Celestial Heavens and the Round Table! :tsup: B-)

Edit: Gee I'm an Assassin now!
I believe in science and that science can explain everything.
Because God has made it all work in such a beautiful way...

Malicen
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Malicen » 17 May 2006, 22:26

I thought you should be somewhere in the credits, but I stopped them when they reached Nival crew, I couldn't watch any longer.

Anyway. It's cool. Long live CH. Cheers. :)

And I'm a pixie now, weeeeeeeeeeee. B-)
The prayers of the soul tend towards the helping angels discovering the griefs of the heart when pains are consuming it burning.

theGryphon
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby theGryphon » 17 May 2006, 22:36

@ Malicen
Are you talking about me?! 8| Well, I wouldn't say I contributed to the game other than posting my comments here and Ubi forums. So, seeing myself in the credits would be the best surprise ever! Btw I changed my nick, it was "gryphonheart" before (once again, thanks Angelspit ;)).

Malicen
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Malicen » 17 May 2006, 22:52

theGryphon wrote:@ Malicen
Are you talking about me?! 8| Well, I wouldn't say I contributed to the game other than posting my comments here and Ubi forums. So, seeing myself in the credits would be the best surprise ever! Btw I changed my nick, it was "gryphonheart" before (once again, thanks Angelspit ;)).
No I was not talking about you in my previous post. But I hope you did not find anything offensive in it for you.
The prayers of the soul tend towards the helping angels discovering the griefs of the heart when pains are consuming it burning.

theGryphon
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby theGryphon » 17 May 2006, 23:02

Offensive?! No way! If you were talking about me that would be a nice compliment. I guess you were referring to Ethric but since your post came after mine and only said "you" I for a moment thought it was referring to me and hence my previous post :)

Malicen
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Malicen » 17 May 2006, 23:08

Yes, I thought that was making the confusion when I saw your post. I thought about whole CH crew that is the credits. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

Pacifist
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Pacifist » 19 May 2006, 12:24

Angelspit wrote:I'm pretty sure your name appears in the beta tester section. I could have a look for you, but that would mean going through several minutes of boring credits. :) The community section is a special section for people who are associated to a fan site. The list is much longer than that.

Welcome back by the way.
Ok, I just bought the game yesterday and saw my name too :) A pity we can't move the list manually , we have to spend several minutes to see evrybody (well one click accelerates the list to a certain point but then no more clicks or we are out of the credits).

Well, thanks for the welcome (although I never left, I was mostly lurking these days :) ). Have fun with the game, hope the patches come out soon .... :)

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 19 May 2006, 13:46

Congratulations to all of you ! You're the Heroes of Might and Magic ;)

Kareeah Indaga
Archlich
Archlich

Unread postby Kareeah Indaga » 19 May 2006, 15:54

Pacifist wrote:Ok, I just bought the game yesterday and saw my name too :)
Yes, you’re in the same list I am. (I can’t load the maps but I can still read the credits and watch the opening cinema. Ah well. Maybe I’ll get a better video card for my birthday.)
Pacifist wrote:A pity we can't move the list manually , we have to spend several minutes to see evrybody (well one click accelerates the list to a certain point but then no more clicks or we are out of the credits).
Yeah, it just skips past Ubi to Nival. (And I think it works with any key. I used the down arrow button for the same effect, and when I took of a screenshot of my name it skipped to the end also.)

Evenshade
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Evenshade » 19 May 2006, 16:55

Most excellent! Well done, you guys! :)

Thelonious
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Thelonious » 19 May 2006, 18:04

Sweet :-D , great work guys!
Grah!

AnjinSan66
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby AnjinSan66 » 19 May 2006, 18:23

Congrats to all of you!! :tsup:

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 20 May 2006, 00:59

Angelspit wrote:
Pacifist wrote:Is that all the list for Celestial Heavens?
They are the ones who have submitted a reasonable amount of content to the site and participated in the beta test. Regular beta testers, such as Kareeah Indaga, ...
...and me & Jorre & so on... There are some more names there of people still proud to be RT members, even though they are more active on other forums lately, for one reason or another. :p
Angelspit wrote:There was an opportunity to edit your name/nickname at the Den (I couldn't do it for you). I guess you guys don't check that place on a regular basis. :D
Believe me, I tried. :disagree: :D

Return to “Heroes V-VI”