Preliminary request for mapmakers

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Vision
Conscript
Conscript

Preliminary request for mapmakers

Unread postby Vision » 10 May 2006, 21:08

The Oracle League is looking at a variety of different tournament formats in the future, and we are going to need high quality maps for some of them.

This is a preliminary request for those of you who have a passion for mapmaking. Some of the maps we will be looking for will have very specific goals and ideas in mind, while others will allow you to express your creativity without bounds.

Remember, this is only a preliminary request. The map editor is not in the initial release of the game, and it is unknown exactly when it will be added in a future patch. Once it is, I want to have a list of people I can contact who have interest in this kind of project.

Crusard
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Crusard » 10 May 2006, 21:17

I'm in!
That is, if I win the TorreDeMarfil map contest > Get HeroesV Collector for free :D

Vision
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Vision » 10 May 2006, 21:19

hehe.

Good luck!

I will give everyone information concerning what I am looking at when I have a good group of people. =)

dvsp10
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby dvsp10 » 11 May 2006, 21:24

it will have to wait a little bit since the map editor doesnt' come with the game.

Vision
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Vision » 11 May 2006, 21:37

Thats why this is 'preliminary'. I want to start looking for people who are interested, and possibly have made maps before.

Once the map editor is released, I would be extremely happy to have a team in place to start molding the world for the Oracle League's tournaments, and this is the best way to start =)

Blue_Camel
Galactic Gargle Blaster
Galactic Gargle Blaster

Unread postby Blue_Camel » 12 May 2006, 06:31

i might be interested.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”