[H5 - ToE] Missing UserMODs folder [solved]

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Qpals
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

[H5 - ToE] Missing UserMODs folder [solved]

Unread postby Qpals » 23 Jul 2015, 22:01

Hi everyone,

I wanted to replay Heroes V and couldn't find my old discs. So i bought the gold edition off amazon (download version). After installing all three games (base, HoF & ToE) and running the Auto-Updaters, I wanted to install the mod to play the base and HoF-campaigns in ToE. However, there is no UserMODs folder in my ToE directory. I tried to manually create one, but that doesn't seem to work. I also looked through the My Documents folder (as a location a lot of games use) but could only find a profile folder containing the keybindings.

Has anyone an idea, where to find/create the UserMODs folder? My install directory looks like this:

Edit: Totally embarassing: The linked folder is the temporary download folder, there is a seperate game folder which includes the UserMODs folder. Though it's weird, that the "autorun.exe" in the wrong folder (pictured above) does actually start the game...

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Re: [H5 - ToE] Missing UserMODs folder [solved]

Unread postby parcaleste » 24 Jul 2015, 03:38

I, on the other hand, will use this topic TO COMPLAIN that with splitting HMM V sub-forum with MMH VI sub-forum it has become a total mess and I have to scroll and search for years for some of topics with mods that I like for the superior game.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: [H5 - ToE] Missing UserMODs folder [solved]

Unread postby Kalah » 24 Jul 2015, 10:37

One thing I'm looking into is the possibility (with phpBB3) of splitting existing forums into several subforums.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”