Any mod to import music themes from H3 & H4 ?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
vil2
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Any mod to import music themes from H3 & H4 ?

Unread postby vil2 » 18 Jul 2014, 12:15

I'm currently playing ToE and was wondering if such a mod exists.
I know I can just play the H3 mp3 but I'd rather something which would play the right theme (for instance, necropolis theme) when I' am actually in the right city.
Any thoughts ? My researches yielded nothing.

markkur
Demon
Demon

Unread postby markkur » 18 Jul 2014, 13:05

iirc in HoF the music themes played correctly but when Tribes was released it also brought some glitch/bug that messed up how the music cycles

So I believe until someone fixes the looping-problem in the music system, whatever music files are inserted, only a few will ever play.

TotE is a great game but stuff like this should never have happened, or at the least should have been fixed pronto.

It seems to me that the main-theme plays and then the towns but when switching to individual heroes on the map things get messed-up then. The problem might be with Campaign Hero themes and how they work with terrain themes. I know I can hear Hero-themes when I add Gotai or Arantir to the a map but switching from hero to hero doesn't work like in H3. I assume it did on HoF, since I've read from others the music was aok.

vil2
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby vil2 » 20 Jul 2014, 15:17

Damn, I'm surprised that no modder hasn't fixed this yet...
Thanks for the info!

Return to “Heroes V-VI”