A few lore questions(spoilers)

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
PrayingSeraph
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

A few lore questions(spoilers)

Unread postby PrayingSeraph » 01 Jul 2014, 21:59

As I am sure you all know, in Might & Magic V, the Holy Griffin Empire gets corrupted and controlled by demons, who create a heretical red church, and banishing Elrath worshippers.

When the Red Church gets destroyed at the end, and Freyda becomes the new queen of the new Holy Unicorn Empire, my main question is if Elrath worship restored as the Kingdom's main religion, as it was before demon corruption?

And does Dark Messiah reference much on things going on in Ashan, since it takes place after M&M V's story? Are the factions at war again? Is the new Holy Unicorn Empire featured? Or Elrath and the angels?

Thanks! I am just fairly new to the series.

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Re: A few lore questions(spoilers)

Unread postby Marzhin » 02 Jul 2014, 08:22

PrayingSeraph wrote:When the Red Church gets destroyed at the end, and Freyda becomes the new queen of the new Holy Unicorn Empire, my main question is if Elrath worship restored as the Kingdom's main religion, as it was before demon corruption?
Yes.
PrayingSeraph wrote:And does Dark Messiah reference much on things going on in Ashan, since it takes place after M&M V's story? Are the factions at war again? Is the new Holy Unicorn Empire featured? Or Elrath and the angels?
Not really. You can catch a couple of conversations between NPCs refering to Queen Isabel's war, but you don't get much info about the state of the world beyond that. Apart from the fact Arantir is now ruling things in Heresh and is besieging Stonehelm...
PrayingSeraph wrote:Thanks! I am just fairly new to the series.
Welcome :)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”