A few questions

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Jason
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

A few questions

Unread postby Jason » 10 Jan 2014, 16:53

Hello.I am not an expert on the technical part,so I have a few questions for professionals :

a.) How do you make the town music sound natural on Heroes V 1.6 and Tribes of the east?.

On these versions of the game,each time you enter a castle the music restarts itself.So instead of continuing from the point it was,the whole thing starts all over again.

One example of how I'd like it to be is like on Heroes V 1.0 and Hammer of fate.

b.) How do you make Tribes of the east work smoothly on a computer with 512 ram?.I've noticed it consumes a lot more resources then on Heroes V and Hammer of fate.

markkur
Demon
Demon

Re: A few questions

Unread postby markkur » 12 Jan 2014, 19:08

Jason wrote: On these versions of the game,each time you enter a castle the music restarts itself.So instead of continuing from the point it was,the whole thing starts all over again.
I don't think any music Modder has been able to make the music wrap-around or play all the tracks they add.
Jason wrote: b.) How do you make Tribes of the east work smoothly on a computer with 512 ram?.I've noticed it consumes a lot more resources then on Heroes V and Hammer of fate.
You can't, the min, is 1 GB but 2 is recommended.

Jason
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Jason » 14 Jan 2014, 22:04

Too bad : such an amazing game yet overproduced.I see it's becoming a routine for Ubisoft to sabotage their own work.

The other option would be to perfect Hammer of fate and add it Toe elements (as much as it's possible).I personally can live without the Stronghold team.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”