the Homm 5 papermodels i've made

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
ray10r
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

the Homm 5 papermodels i've made

Unread postby ray10r » 01 Sep 2013, 14:49

i am not a heavy player but I did play Homm 2 3 5 6. I love Homm 3 and 5. And I am totally attracted by the artworks. So I started to make paper models of the game. And here are some photoes. Hope you like them.

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 01 Sep 2013, 19:19

That's impressive skill. 8| How long did it take?

ray10r
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ray10r » 01 Sep 2013, 23:55

It depends on the complexity of the model. Death took me 15 hrs the archangle took me around 25 hrs because of the wings. I omitted some details such as skulls and chains of the death. Hope I will have time to fix it

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 02 Sep 2013, 06:41

You posting them models for a second time? Cause I remember a familiar topic here few years back. I remember even asked the guy to send me some of the unfolding files (if that's the term I look in English), but never get an answer back.

ray10r
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ray10r » 02 Sep 2013, 07:54

parcaleste wrote:You posting them models for a second time? Cause I remember a familiar topic here few years back. I remember even asked the guy to send me some of the unfolding files (if that's the term I look in English), but never get an answer back.
I am sorry I just checked my message box and saw your message. The unfolded file is not made by me only, and unfortunately my partner does not want to publish them now. We are going to establish our own site and then we are planning to put some free downloads there . It is under construction.

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 02 Sep 2013, 17:02

OK, just keep us (me) updated. :)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”