H6 SoD Multiplayer Out of Sync Error

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
astral76minor
Assassin
Assassin

H6 SoD Multiplayer Out of Sync Error

Unread postby astral76minor » 21 Aug 2013, 19:33

This happens when we load a multiplayer game over the internet from the past day. We cannot play and the message "OUT OF SYNC" appears. Then the game closes to desktop.

So we tried 8 times, still get that same message. Even with other maps.

This is not good news since none of us can play online.

Please fix this.

Vasto
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: H6 SoD Multiplayer Out of Sync Error

Unread postby Vasto » 16 Feb 2014, 11:35

astral76minor wrote:This happens when we load a multiplayer game over the internet from the past day. We cannot play and the message "OUT OF SYNC" appears. Then the game closes to desktop.

So we tried 8 times, still get that same message. Even with other maps.

This is not good news since none of us can play online.

Please fix this.
Hello I read several days ago on another forum that the problem "Out of sync" is from dynasty weapon but I didn't believe that at this moment. But today I tried again to load a multiplayer saved game that I couldn't finish in the past and I remove the dynasty weapon on my heroe before to finish my turn and then SURPRISE !!! no "out of sync" problem and I can continue the game normaly even if the next turn, I reattached the dynasty weapon. I tried also to change dynasty weapon instead of remove it and this solution works also. But I noticed that if the saved game linked to the turn of the second player and not with the player who load the saved game, it is impossible to continue the game and there are always out of sync.

I'm really happy to find this solution and I wish that it will work also for you!!!

Good game!

Return to “Heroes V-VI”