Necro2 Campain- Don't know what to do?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
saugeen123
Pixie
Pixie

Necro2 Campain- Don't know what to do?

Unread postby saugeen123 » 28 Jul 2013, 16:44

Now I have 4 boss fights do I need to fight them all? I might beable to fight one but I won't have enough army to fight any more. How do I restore the realms of air, fire, earth and water. What are the elmental essenses?

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 28 Jul 2013, 16:59

Have you looked at the walkthrough?
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

saugeen123
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby saugeen123 » 28 Jul 2013, 20:31

I am not talking about the original lNecro campaign . that comes with Heros 6 I am refering to the one that comes with the Shades if Darkness, Necro campaign Mission that is titled "A DreamWhich is Not all A Dream". I hope that some one can help me.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Necro2 Campain- Don't know what to do?

Unread postby Avonu » 29 Jul 2013, 07:15

saugeen123 wrote:Now I have 4 boss fights do I need to fight them all?
Yes
saugeen123 wrote:I might beable to fight one but I won't have enough army to fight any more.
Use elementals only - there are plenty of neutrals, who wants to join you (if you are tears hero, use Zakera to join them, as she is master of diplomacy). When you defeat one boss, you unlock recruitment of one kind of elemental in boss' zone Elemental Conflux.
saugeen123 wrote:How do I restore the realms of air, fire, earth and water. What are the elmental essenses?
You must defeat boss to get essence and restore elemental realm.

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 30 Jul 2013, 20:13

If you do the summoning sidequest, you get a huge amount of master creatures from several factions, those help too.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”