Developing A Second Hero and seeking some feekback

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Raven-sb
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Developing A Second Hero and seeking some feekback

Unread postby Raven-sb » 28 Jul 2013, 12:50

Currently I'm having a lot of fun with MMH6. One of the issues I seem to be coming up against is the ins and outs of developing secondary heroes. I've had this issue with other heroes games, so it's a weakness in my play-style that needs fixing. Any way enough rambling by me. Here's the situation with MMH6 at the moment. I'm currently replaying through the Necro campaign first mission.

The main issue is how to build up secondary heroes so that can hold their own in combat, without gimping my main hero.

Lastly, (and I don't mean this to be link-bate), but it seems to me (rightly or wrongly it's not for me to judge) a lot of negativity towards Ubisoft/Insert 'Might and Magic' Development company here. So here's a question that some searching of the forums have turned up some answers and I may have missed some. What is it about HoMMV and MMH6 that people don't like?

I ask because even though I haven't really played HOMM V (it's on my todo list), and I"m actually enjoying MMH6 a lot more then I was expecting myself to.

Regards,

Raventiger - An older gamer with questionable taste in games.

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 30 Jul 2013, 20:12

Magic heroes in general can take out enemies with small troops, especially once they hit lv 15 for summons and meditation. A magic secondary hero with one stack of troops and a few spells can at least clear out some neutral troops. I like to use the Mentor skill to get them up to speed especially in campaigns, since there are a few maps where you can only hit the level cap with your main hero.

I use secondary heroes mainly for faster exploration. They can also help defend towns by chasing away enemy heroes or delivering troops to save movement points.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”