Is development for HoMM 6 finished?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 03 Sep 2013, 13:42

MattII wrote:+1 or +2 for every two rows added. As for tactical variety, on a flat field, probably not a lot, but it allows you to add in some much bigger obstacles without compromising free-access too much.
Bigger obstacles = longer movement paths, so without other adjustments movement increase should be equal or greater than battlefield increase to maintain the same balance.

Or indeed combining a smaller movement increase with other balance fixes. Scale ranged damage to target distance up to 1/8 or 1/16 and reintroduce the ammo limit. Reduce movement increase of strike-and-return units and no retaliation units.
That would work for me.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

PlanesWalker
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby PlanesWalker » 20 Nov 2013, 20:44

GMnemonic wrote:Ubisoft is really dumb for not putting in academy and sylvan factions.

Everybody really everybody wants em in

Yes but what about the missing Random Map Generator???

Most heroes games released a RMG that made the game have infinite replayability. This to me was the biggest mistake of H6 and inexcusable. :mad:
Patching Eternal!

LongDarkBlues
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby LongDarkBlues » 24 Mar 2014, 02:40

The lack of the RMG and the fact that the Steam demo would not even start up on either of my last 2 reasonably powerful PCs, combined with the general apathy of the members of this site, made this the first HOMM game I haven't bought and played. I actually liked a lot of the art direction on VI, and I don't particularly care about the series lore, but this game made it as hard as possible for me to care about it. I was trying to be patient with its development - it took a while for V to develop into a solid game, after all - but I've seen no indication that ever happened here. Too bads?

I can't wait for AoW3 next week, though - I've never loved those quite as deeply as HOMM, but it looks primed to satisfy my desire for TBS fantasy epicness for the foreseeable years to come.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”