Absurd AI turn lenght

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Bonzer
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Bonzer » 16 Jul 2013, 16:49

markkur wrote: It is logical that sometimes when we see a enemy Hero move away and leave something behind, that it could be that another enemy is getting close to his town and then town-defense overrides all choices and becomes the most important, just like it would be for us. i.e. The Tome would not be worth much if we lost our town to get it.
I regularly see this, and do the same myself sometimes, having a secondary pick up the pieces for a while, while being buffed and returning home with any "joiners" transferred from the main man.

Many times I have had an enemy hero "appear out of the darkness" during their turn and pass me to complete their movement. They are usually very weak, and I have learned that when this happens I am less than two days from the enemy town. They were trying to lead me away...clever I think.

Bonzer
We will either find a way, or we will make one. Emperor Hannibal.

markkur
Demon
Demon

Unread postby markkur » 18 Jul 2013, 15:04

Bonzer wrote: They were trying to lead me away...clever I think.Bonzer
:D I've seen some of the same. Kind of like the battle-tactics where the A.I. moves a creature out to a spot where you can attack and then...the next enemy creature can attack your attacker. Chess moves...all the way.

Btw, I have a map with a cartographer that reveals all of the map for viewing the new PRT terrain as well as lets you watch the A.I. in action...everywhere. Interested?

Return to “Heroes V-VI”