adventure screen lag

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
chazztizer
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

adventure screen lag

Unread postby chazztizer » 17 May 2013, 19:25

does anyone know of a way to fix the lag I have on the adv screen? this problem has popped up after the new expansion. The game starts up well but after a few days movement on the main map degrades to near no movement at all till I restart game.I got game to 2.1 and have never had any major probs except the NVidia problem. Thanks for any ideas.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 17 May 2013, 19:28

Updating drivers?
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Re: adventure screen lag

Unread postby Naki » 18 May 2013, 10:49

chazztizer wrote:does anyone know of a way to fix the lag I have on the adv screen? this problem has popped up after the new expansion. The game starts up well but after a few days movement on the main map degrades to near no movement at all till I restart game.I got game to 2.1 and have never had any major probs except the NVidia problem. Thanks for any ideas.
What version of Windows are you on?
What exact videocard?
May the Implosion be with you!

chazztizer
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby chazztizer » 18 May 2013, 17:02

windows 7 and I updated drivers after the patch (GeForce 560m version 314.22)

havoc_85
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby havoc_85 » 18 May 2013, 17:41

Might be a memory (RAM) problem?
Check to see if your RAM usage increases in the task manager. Compare the usage when you start playing and after 10-15 turns.

Who knows, might be a memory leak problem :S

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 19 May 2013, 10:48

Is this a laptop? What brand and model?
Also, how much RAM do you have? Maybe indeed the game/system becomes low on RAM. Or maybe they introduced a new bug in 2.1. :disagree: :disagree:

chazztizer
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby chazztizer » 19 May 2013, 17:12

yes this is a laptop its a dell alienware with 12 gb mem, I know this is a new bug because it has ran fine for me with a rollback of my NVidia drivers, I really appreciate all who have looked at this post but looks like this is just another bug. I am positive this is a leak and was just hoping to find someone else with the same problem and maybe a fix.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 19 May 2013, 18:41

chazztizer wrote:yes this is a laptop its a dell alienware with 12 gb mem, I know this is a new bug because it has ran fine for me with a rollback of my NVidia drivers, I really appreciate all who have looked at this post but looks like this is just another bug. I am positive this is a leak and was just hoping to find someone else with the same problem and maybe a fix.
Did you contact UBI support? If not, please do.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”