Some questions.

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Outzide
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Some questions.

Unread postby Outzide » 12 May 2013, 17:28

Hi guys.

I just returned to Heroes 6 been a year or so.

I read the walkthrough and i have a question about skill management. I play it on hard i am on second mission for necropolis. I play with regeneration/mass, Life drain/mass. I feel like the mass spells do to little. my life drain only gives 12% with 31 spell power. Have they changed the healing effect cause in the guide it sounds like it should heal for more cause last boss town was really hard to kill. Felt like the spells did so little compare to the army size.

Also what passive skills is good like more magic power and is it worth picking up "Dark Magic" for that magic power or is that just a waste of skills?

If anyone have an ide of what to pic for lvl 1-20 in specific order i'd be interested to read that.

Thanks!

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 12 May 2013, 19:21

The mass skills were changed with some patch, you can now cast them several times per battle, but they heal less. If you change your alignment, they heal more.

As for skills, I generally take Reinforcements II, Tactics and Pathfinding for every hero, no matter which. Reinforcements is just great for avoiding losses, and it's a good source of Tear points if you go that path.

On a Magic hero, I'd pick the Ice for its freezing effect and Lightning or Firebolt for damage, as well as the higher level versions. Lv 15 is when the really good stuff becomes available, Summon Elemental, Meditation, Implosion and Time Stasis.

Passive skills like Dark Magic are okay later, but I prefer to get a decent amount of active skills first. With Necropolis, several of your units do dark damage and will profit from those skills, so those are pretty useful. I wouldn't bother with the other Element Magic skills, since only Anastasya will profit from those.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: Some questions.

Unread postby wimfrits » 13 May 2013, 12:22

Outzide wrote:If anyone have an ide of what to pic for lvl 1-20 in specific order i'd be interested to read that.
Depends on what suits your style.
But here are my personal picks (more or less):
1. Logistics
2. Stand your ground or Flawless assault / Heroism *
3. Tactics I
4. Heal spell 1**
5. Snatch
6. Evasive Maneuvres or Pressed Attack *
7. Pathfinding
8. Reinforcements I
9. Rush
10. Pressed attack (if on the Tears path)
11. Heal spell 2 **
12. Ambush
Now I'll probably save a few skillpoints until reaching lvl 15
I'll pick Battle March and Reinforcements II at some point.

With a might hero I'll want Cleave, Heroic Charge, Rampage and Taunt, in that order.
With a magic hero, I'll want elemental 1, meditation, elemental 2, elemental 3, time stasis, in that order. Elemental preference: 1. water, 2. light, 3. dark, 4. earth

Towards lvl 30 I'll start spending on reputation related passive skills (Defender/Assailant etc). Archery when archers play a significant part. Giant Slayer probably

* an active combat skill to boost Blood/Tears points. Can be replaced by another skill when reaching reputation level 2.
** regeneration, life drain, heal (in that order). When playing Haven or Sanctuary I'll only pick 1. With Necropolis I'll start with life drain.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Return to “Heroes V-VI”