Any good 6-8 player maps?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
mjr2716
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Any good 6-8 player maps?

Unread postby mjr2716 » 22 Nov 2012, 01:29

Friend and i enjoy playing multiplayer against AI but are getting bored of the few good ones to choose from within the game. I noticed here that there are custom maps. Could anyone reccomend any good 6-8 player maps? Thanks!

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 22 Nov 2012, 09:40

There are very few custom maps made for this game.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

mjr2716
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby mjr2716 » 22 Nov 2012, 16:35

Kalah wrote:There are very few custom maps made for this game.
Aye, thats what i was afraid :( they really need to make a RMG :/

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 24 Nov 2012, 02:26

Yes, that would have been nice, but it has been confirmed that it will not happen.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Thanatoeil
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Thanatoeil » 26 Nov 2012, 17:54

I often play Heroes VI in hotseat coop mode, with 1 or 2 other friends ; so I searched maps suiting my art of playing.
Up to now, the only site offering a "great" amount of maps is Map4Heroes (http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes6/maps.php) : but its 38 maps are not all good maps.
However, I found some maps that fit (both are made by Leandra) :

1- The battle of wills : size extra large / 8 players. Nice landscape, monsters and artefacts are well distributed.
Some flaws : some stairs are unpassable, central sea gives advantage to sanctuary heroes. There are so many fights that the main heroes reach level 30 too early.

2- Katz und Maus : size medium / 6 players. The landscape is nice and very unusual : a lot of islands linked through portals (1 way or 2 ways) and no sea travel.

tomberland
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby tomberland » 28 Nov 2012, 20:53

Thanatoeil wrote:I often play Heroes VI in hotseat coop mode, with 1 or 2 other friends ; so I searched maps suiting my art of playing.
Up to now, the only site offering a "great" amount of maps is Map4Heroes (http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes6/maps.php) : but its 38 maps are not all good maps.
However, I found some maps that fit (both are made by Leandra) :

1- The battle of wills : size extra large / 8 players. Nice landscape, monsters and artefacts are well distributed.
Some flaws : some stairs are unpassable, central sea gives advantage to sanctuary heroes. There are so many fights that the main heroes reach level 30 too early.

2- Katz und Maus : size medium / 6 players. The landscape is nice and very unusual : a lot of islands linked through portals (1 way or 2 ways) and no sea travel.

thanks for the links

Return to “Heroes V-VI”