H6 (Campaign) Highscore screen ???

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Cristian
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

H6 (Campaign) Highscore screen ???

Unread postby Cristian » 25 Aug 2012, 01:19

I've watched all the fuss behind H6 aka many people beeing outraged by various bugs in the game, so this discuraged me to play the game. I played a little the beta, and after playing a long time King's Bounty and its expansion, the atmosphere of H6 felt quite dull for me, in comparison.

I started however a few days ago (after seeing that homescreens are finally done, at least in H3 fashion), and I'm wondering if in the end I'm going to see a score, a ''recognition" of my achievements. :D

H2/H3/H4(?)/H5 had those, King's Bounty has those, will H6 also have them? Or that statistics table at the end of each mission is all there is?

I know that there are some more important aspects to be fixed, but besides seeing the story to its end, weren't we supposed to brag about our scores? :D

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 25 Aug 2012, 08:56

No, there's nothing. It's hard to believe and I was forced to re-check. No dragon, no simple offline score table.

You're only achieving an online score which can be partially (by an achievements ) compared on My Dynasty > My Dynasty Achievements screens with other online players or online friends or online foes or online whatever. Seek them by name.

However on the same place is Bestiary and Hero Creation tool which are quite nice! From the Hero Creation tool you can check your dynasty weapons abilities from the tab "Dynasty Weapons" :)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Cristian
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Cristian » 25 Aug 2012, 11:07

Thanks for the reply.

I also added a request in the official 1.6/1.7 thread asking for this feature to be implemented. Hope the people from Limbic will take it into consideration.

If anybody agrees with me on this one, please post there a +1 or smth so hopefully our egos will be happier, and we can battle in scores as we should. :D

Return to “Heroes V-VI”