Is there any way of getting my saves off the conflux?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
magritte2
Peasant
Peasant

Is there any way of getting my saves off the conflux?

Unread postby magritte2 » 04 Aug 2012, 22:37

I am getting so tired of the constant barrage of warnings from F-secure. I've told it to allow traffic from HOMM 6. I've told it to stop showing the message for this application, but it still registers HOMM6 as changing pretty much any time I get an achievement, go up a level and at other random times. Between the F-secure crap and the random disconnections every half hour or so, I'm fed up with the conflux. I want to just disconnect and play off line, but then I can't access any of my existing save games? Is there any way of dowloading your conflux saves so I can just play in peace?

Mozared
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Mozared » 05 Aug 2012, 13:59

I think you can disable the cloud synchronisation, but afaik you lose all your current savegames and playing offline stops your account from gaining any experience and use the dynasty perks and weapons properly along with that.

As hilarious as this might sound, the most effective way to play the game offline is to pirate it.

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 06 Aug 2012, 13:50

Disabling cloud synchronization does let you keep the saves, in fact there is no reason whatsoever to have cloud sync unless you are playing heroes 6 on more than one pcs. But you'd still have the conflux achievements. Have you tried placing uplay or the conflux as safe in the firewall? Perhaps they are the ones causing this issue.

Meanwhile here is the current online-offline compatibility, as of 1.5.2:

o Currently only the progress of unlocking the campaign maps gets synchronized.
o Only progress that has been achieved while playing online will get synchronized. Campaign progress unlocked in offline mode is not synchronized. Progress that has been achieved while being offline is only available on that specific machine.
o The progress will only be synchronized if it has been achieved with a default (online) hero. Progress that has been made with heroes whose affinity has been switched (e.g. from blood to tears) or with custom heroes will not be synchronized.
o The progress of heroes (reputation/skill/level) within a campaign will not be saved/synchronized.
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

magritte2
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby magritte2 » 06 Aug 2012, 23:11

Thanks for the responses. I'll turn off cloud synch and see if it helps. As far as Uplay and the conflux, they don't show up in the application control tab of my firewall for some reason.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”