Patch 1.5.2 bugs - REPORT bugs here

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Toejam
Peasant
Peasant

Re: All 1.5.1 "Pirates.." Maps Crashing

Unread postby Toejam » 09 Aug 2012, 21:02

crees0921 wrote:All my saved - auto and manual - games crash duing the loading in 1.5.2.
Have same prob,

Or when i start the game the save-games aren't there
Or when i start the game, the save games are there but when i wan't to load them the game crashes to desktop...

Seems i simply can not play this game anymore...
Keep your friends close... And your enemy's closer !

tomberland
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby tomberland » 15 Aug 2012, 20:18

My turn to write down these (little for some of them) bugs that tend to drive me crazy !!!!

here are the list of bugs I have pointed out

The first six bugs have already been mentioned by Naki

1)
Keyboard buttons W and D do not work if defending.
They work if attacking.

2)
When you "Slow" an enemy unit, then right-click it, the description for movement says Slow +2. It should say Slow -2.

3)
Sometimes can not view enemy hero stats by right-clicking him/her in a battle.

4)
Major problem when buying artifacts - may not have come in 1.5, but 1.4, but is still there - in the Advanced Marketplace, you can not see if an artifact you can buy requires a magic hero/might hero, or a specific race/faction hero. You COULD see that in older versions.

5)
Sometimes for no particular reason the game will FREEZE - cursor still moves and music keeps playing, but the screen stops redrawing.

6)
Blazing Glories Special ability is still bugged (units wont return to life after battle).

Here are some others

7)
during a combat, the shortcut key 's' for spellbook does not work

8)
In the ability tree, Reinforcements II is presented as a 'passive combat ability' whereas it is an 'active combat ability'

9)
In the fort display, you cannot use the shortcut key 'y' to exit this screen (although this is possible from the town screen)

10)
Using the small icons on the right part of the adventure map screen to rapidly access to actions does not properly. E.g., if you set up two market place from 2 different cities, both links will lead you to the same market place (the last one to have been included)

I hope they will be fixed... (though I am quite pessimistic)

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 26 Aug 2012, 20:04

Note to mods:
Please can you STICKY this thread?? HeroesCommunity, the official UBI forums and many other Heroes VI forums have the BUGS threads stickied, so CH should too, I think! :D

(And there are too few stickies here anyway, don't you think? ;))
May the Implosion be with you!

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 26 Aug 2012, 21:36

I would, if only I knew how..
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 26 Aug 2012, 21:38

Take a hammer and some nails...

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 26 Aug 2012, 21:46

Done. It's done by editing the first post in the topic.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 27 Aug 2012, 11:23

noted :D
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

Cristian
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Cristian » 31 Aug 2012, 09:00

1. If Arachne dynasty weapon is picked up by a secondary hero (other than Anastasya), the objective is completed, but the weapon isn't added to the inventory - even after the mission is completed, it's nowhere to be found, not even in My Dynasty from Main Menu!

2. When you finish a campaign mission, if you choose to continue, and try to modify the Difficulty Settings, you'll find a custom scenario like option, for an Agressive AI (with options ON and OFF). If you'll choose to continue from the Main Menu - Campaign, in Difficulty Settings the isn't an Agressive AI ON/OFF option anymore, but EASY/NORMAL/HARD for AI Difficulty (so it's even called different). So please make a unique choice for both locations.

3. If a hero visits one-time (only for next battle) buffs ''buildings'' (like Blind Maiden - +5 Destiny, or Rally Flag), and after that he fights in the Arena (non-lethal combat for +2 micht defense/power), after the fight the buffs are gone (ex the +5 Destiny), but those buffs building can't be visited again (ex - Blind Maiden gives the Already Visited message, although the +5 Destiny is gone)!!!

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 21 Sep 2012, 04:56

Ja, correct Naki. This thread is now unstickied. Patch 1.7 is out!
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Heroes V-VI”