Heroes 6 Pirates add on

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
kiwicatlover
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Heroes 6 Pirates add on

Unread postby kiwicatlover » 16 Jul 2012, 23:11

Hi there from New Zealand. I need help!!!! The good news: my husband purchased the Pirates add-on for me... the bad news: I'm stuck on the first map as I can't find the entrance to the tunnel. Any hints anyone?

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 17 Jul 2012, 05:50

Entrance is on the second island but I guess you have problem with going futher into this island. There is ice wall on the shore, all you need to remove it and to do this, send Falagar there.

This is the main problem with this map - no one ever think to add quest explaning what to do with this ice wall.

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 17 Jul 2012, 21:30

Welcome the the round table kiwicatlover.
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

jimmight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jimmight » 24 Jul 2012, 06:10

It looks like my saves don't get uploaded to the ubi-server and the old files get downloaded instead. All the other stuff like achievements gets saved, I even ran through the first DLC mission to see if my progress would be saved. Worked fine, but I can't finish all my games in one sitting.

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 24 Jul 2012, 08:36

I had that problem too, just start the launcher and disable Cloud synchro (click that wheel in the upper right for options, then remove the checkbox on "Enable Cloud synchronization"). Works fine now and unless you play from several computers you don't need Cloud synchro anyways.

Toejam
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Toejam » 24 Jul 2012, 22:41

Or you can start the game 2 times, for some strange reason the second time the saves are there... :tired:
Keep your friends close... And your enemy's closer !

Return to “Heroes V-VI”