Will you buy Pirates of the Savage Sea?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.

Will you buy it?

No, regardless of price.
32%
No, €10 is too expensive.
16%
Maybe once I hear more about it.
27%
Yes, sounds like fun!
25%

Total votes: 56

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 15 Jul 2012, 14:26

Avonu wrote:
jeff wrote:
Avonu wrote: There is no additional download after you put DLC code, so the code only unlock content with already is on your disc.
That is not all that unusual. Win 7 has all versions available when you buy it, it is the purchase code the unlocks the version you paid for. To upgrade all you need is the code for the upgraded version to unlock it. :D
Buy you have to first buy any version of Win 7, you don't get it in for example Service Pack.
All versions are present you just need the code. When I bought my Win 7 Professional upgrade for my Dell laptop with Win 7 Home on it; I was sent a plastic case and all that was inside was a sticker with a product code. I happen to buy it from a site that sent those, most sites just email the code.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

jigsaw2008
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jigsaw2008 » 31 Jul 2012, 11:49

This add-on is too small. I think that 10€ worth for something better. In addition considering the game is filled with tons of bugs 10 months after its release they would offer this dlc for free to compensate their customers.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 31 Jul 2012, 17:56

Avonu wrote:
jeff wrote:
Avonu wrote: There is no additional download after you put DLC code, so the code only unlock content with already is on your disc.
That is not all that unusual. Win 7 has all versions available when you buy it, it is the purchase code the unlocks the version you paid for. To upgrade all you need is the code for the upgraded version to unlock it. :D
Buy you have to first buy any version of Win 7, you don't get it in for example Service Pack.
You can get Windows 7 semi-free when buying a computer.
(Well, price of OS is included in the full price. So not exactly "free".)
May the Implosion be with you!

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Re: Will you buy Pirates of the Savage Sea?

Unread postby Naki » 31 Jul 2012, 17:58

Kalah wrote:Please select.
I will buy it (Russian version) for about $4.10. :D
May the Implosion be with you!

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 08 Aug 2012, 13:54

Now that I have read more about it, I do not plan to buy the "(mis)adventure pack" in the near future. It is plain to see that the contents of that package are not worth 10 €uros. I would reconsider buying the thing for a price tag of 5€ or less, but even then I'd certainly wait until the bugs lurking within have been successfully dealt with.

Pol's advise to buy and play King's Bounty:The Legend is a lot better option for people here reading this to think about. As for me, I do own KB:The Legend and Armored Princess already. Thanks for the recommendation, Pol.

-Yurian
Don't worry if things are going badly today. They will be much worse tomorrow.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”