Just in case you have not see them
While I happy with Ubisoft's keeping their promise on town screen, I think the town screens need more editing. The buildings are too big, for one. The necro ones are too greenish, for two.
So, I did a little editing on the Stronghold's screens, with following result :
If you think that my editing is better, please tell Ubisoft to edit their town screens. I suggest Ubisoft to do the following :
- shrink the buildings to 70-80% of their original size, with the exception of Town Centre and one or two important buildings (maybe champion dwelling).
- reduce the particle effects, especially from Necropolis
- move the buildings' placement so that they do not block each other
- make sure that there are plenty natural/environmental space left in the town screens. DO NOT fill the town screens with oversized buildings
- create little houses/tents (for Stronghold)/graveyards (for Necro) whose numbers grow with Town Center level (see the red tents in the middle of my edited town screens)
Since I, ordinary regular non-professional person, can edit the town screens using free program (gimp) in an hour time, I am optimist that Ubisoft can edit their town screens in short time, with better result than mine
Please share this and send this to Ubisoft. It is the time for Heroes VI to get beautiful town screens it deserve!