Lore question about Mythic Age

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
mordredrs
Peasant
Peasant

Lore question about Mythic Age

Unread postby mordredrs » 04 Jun 2012, 14:30

Who were the elder races fighting in the Mythic Age of Ashan?
"Beware of spellcasters with bats as familiars. It means they have regular need to be abroad at night."

Kelben
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Kelben » 04 Jun 2012, 16:33

I am terrible on the Lore, did not play MM series... but... welcome on board! :D

EDIT: Yes I'm bored waiting for 1.5... Balance changes: WOW! I kept half of the inferno campaign + the orc campaign and also only did mission 1 of haven. Meaning I did half of the game purposely waiting to hopefully, one day, enjoy a good experience. :devil:

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 04 Jun 2012, 17:46

Angels and Faceless?

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Lore question about Mythic Age

Unread postby Avonu » 04 Jun 2012, 18:02

mordredrs wrote:Who were the elder races fighting in the Mythic Age of Ashan?
As far as I understood Ashan lore and these little scraps of history from Ubisoft's games, they were Asha and her six Elemental Dragons vs. Urgash. Probably all mortal races (Angels, Faceless, Elves, Dwarves, Humans and Nagas) also fought against Urgash and his minions - Demons - but generally lore mentions for now only about war between dragons.

Angels fought Faceless at the end of Ancient Age which was after Mythic Age.

mordredrs
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby mordredrs » 05 Jun 2012, 11:31

Kelben wrote:I am terrible on the Lore, did not play MM series... but... welcome on board! :D
Thanks!

I think elves, humans, dwarves and nagas versus demons is from Ancient Age (the 2nd one). Perhaps demons and faceless as parcaleste noted.

I'm waiting for 1.5 as well, actually i'm trying to finish Hell campaign (just finished sanctuary and necropolis). BTW, the 3rd map from Hell campaign is the most beautifull i've ever saw in any HoMM :D
"Beware of spellcasters with bats as familiars. It means they have regular need to be abroad at night."

Kelben
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Kelben » 06 Jun 2012, 00:55

Good luck mate, I also stopped at the 3rd map of Hell after Necro and Sanctuary. :) Maps are great overall, I recall some nice corners in the Sanctuary campaign as well.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 06 Jun 2012, 15:55

Kelben wrote:Good luck mate, I also stopped at the 3rd map of Hell after Necro and Sanctuary. :) Maps are great overall, I recall some nice corners in the Sanctuary campaign as well.
Why did you stop? Too hard?
By the way, there is no "Hell" faction - it is called Inferno. :D
May the Implosion be with you!

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 06 Jun 2012, 21:30

Angels vs Faceless right.
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

Kelben
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Kelben » 07 Jun 2012, 00:42

No it is not too hard, too buggy yes, too unstable as well. Others games captivated me more at the time and thus I stopped MMH6 for a while and I think it was a good idea because now there seems to be some actions in terms of patching. :)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”