1.3 Bugs

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

1.3 Bugs

Unread postby Kalah » 21 Apr 2012, 13:59

Please post confirmed and reproducable bugs in the game's version 1.3 here.

I will edit this topic occasionally to keep it easy for Limbic to pop by and read, so don't be upset if your posts are suddenly deleted. ;)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 22 Apr 2012, 17:28

* Exiting the game (even when playing in Offline mode) takes 10-20+ seconds. Should be under 2-3 seconds and was in 1.2 (but not 1.2.1).
May the Implosion be with you!

Zareth
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Zareth » 22 Apr 2012, 23:29

The bug in Sanctuary campaign 2 is still there. The vanishing fort one I mean.

jigsaw2008
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jigsaw2008 » 26 Apr 2012, 16:30

The Griffins can still use their special ability while frozen.

Banedon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Banedon » 01 May 2012, 10:25

Still can't use w and d for wait and defend when defending an attack.

Also I swear Pressed Attack ends after only one turn sometimes, but I haven't investigated enough times to find out when.
I'm a hypocrite because I suggested that all life is sacred and should not be wasted without good reason.

pacovf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby pacovf » 01 May 2012, 15:39

-If you equip then unequip the pendant of mastery after level 25, you won't be able to use your racial skill lvl4 anymore, even if you equip the pendant of mastery again. On the skill panel, it is still shown as if you had your racial skill up to level 4. Reloading the game or increasing your level don't seem to solve the issue.

-When a unit gets an extra action (because of cleave, and I believe morale too), if you take your first action but wait as your second action, when the turn of the unit comes up again you will get two actions (for a total of 3).

-When targeting a stack with a ranged unit blessed with "storm arrows", you only see the base damage, and not the extra damage from "storm arrows". Thus the real damage is always higher than the expected result.

-The life drain ability of the archlich won't work if the attack kills the last stack, or if it kills a stack with the mark of the necromancer.

And a ton others, but I'm not sure if they are reproducible (siege 2 refuses to work for me, for example). I haven't checked it thoroughly, but I think that blessing a stack during its turn will increase the duration of the spell by 1 turn. Either that or the description of Storm arrows is incorrect :p

Return to “Heroes V-VI”