Inferno Creatures - Living?? but can't be healed???

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Queen Hera
Pixie
Pixie

Inferno Creatures - Living?? but can't be healed???

Unread postby Queen Hera » 10 Mar 2012, 10:26

In Special Attributes:
says my Inferno Creatures are:-
Living, can be healed and resurrected but the "Heal" Spell doesn't work on them. Is this a bug?

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 10 Mar 2012, 13:39

No, it isn't bug. Demons have Special Ability "Vulnerability to Light":
Vulnerability to Light wrote:Light spells which damage the living are empowered against undead and demons by 20%. Light spells
which heal the living damage undead and demons

Queen Hera
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Queen Hera » 13 Mar 2012, 08:05

Thanks Avonu,
I had 2 Heal Scrolls, now I know why they didn't work.
Would "Seal Of Power" & "Regenerate" be the only way to heal Inferno creatures?

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 13 Mar 2012, 08:42

There is also Life Drain spell from Dark Magic.

Inferno needs different tactics then other races (nothing new) - for example using their elites (especially Raveger) and Intimidation skill to "sucks" enemy retaliations and next attack helpless foes with core units.

The problem is, when you don't have elites (and third tier skills) yet.

jigsaw2008
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jigsaw2008 » 13 Mar 2012, 17:25

Inferno is underpowered. You noticed they can be healed but they can' t have access to light magic nor the scrolls you obtain do something because of the vulnerability to light. In contrast haven can rise dead creatures if they obtain life drain through scrolls, arachne. They also have access to light magic and they have creatures with heal abilities.
Inferno vs undead is no victory. Only regeneration helps and life drain is useless. Undead have ability life drain, have ghost which rise army and have necromancy.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 13 Mar 2012, 20:26

I totally think that Inferno creatures should have defensive weaknesses. On the other hand, to balance that out, they should have a more powerful attack. That - after all - is what they said the faction would be all about; all attack, little defence.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

jigsaw2008
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jigsaw2008 » 13 Mar 2012, 22:14

I totally think that Inferno creatures should have defensive weaknesses. On the other hand, to balance that out, they should have a more powerful attack. That - after all - is what they said the faction would be all about; all attack, little defence.
I think this better fits to stronghold rather than inferno. Inferno needs more weekly production and also some kind of dark magic protection challenging other factions, especially undead.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”