Tips on farming exp for dynasty weapons

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Pyroxene
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Tips on farming exp for dynasty weapons

Unread postby Pyroxene » 25 Jan 2012, 13:11

Any tips on farming exp for dynasty weapons? Apparently the exploit in one of the earlier threads has been patched out so that's a no-go. There isa post somewhere on this site that linked me to a map that supposedly had all the dynasty weapons lying on the floor waiting to be picked up and legions of champion units for you to farm exp from. However, I believe the patch again messed things up as the DWs are not there upon loading the map (though they appear when the map is viewed using the editor) and defeating the big neutral stacks do not cause the DWs to gain any exp.

dark-whisperer
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby dark-whisperer » 26 Jan 2012, 13:32

If you try to do "25th anniversary" achievement where you have to spend 8400 turns on a map you can get some gigantic neutral armies that you can use to get max weapon XP in one battle.

Pyroxene
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Pyroxene » 30 Jan 2012, 00:56

That doesn't really work because gaining of dynasty weapon exp from fighting obscenely large stacks seems to be capped. For example, I obtained over 150k experience from fighting 10,000 goblins but my DW gained only 30k exp.

However, this DW exp gain cap does not seem to apply to units fleeing from you. A user on the ubisoft forums has made a very informative post here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/65 ... 8ade795e8a

Return to “Heroes V-VI”